ottpa and ullmers May 09, 2017 04:35PM
this has probably been brought up before on here but its getting real close to pulling season here in northwest iowa and the ottpa to be more specific are the ullmers going to run at all with the ottpa or do i need to find some ppl pulls to go watch those machines run thank you

Re: ottpa and ullmers May 09, 2017 05:17PM
They are running the Champions Tour with the PPL. Can always go to Henry, IL which is an amazing pull. Other than them running with the PPL, I am not sure where else they will be pulling.

Re: ottpa and ullmers May 12, 2017 04:57PM
I dont believe they are pulling Champions tour but PPL western series.

Re: ottpa and ullmers May 11, 2017 02:09AM
I think both Mark and Allen plan on pulling some Outlaws.

Allen posted on FB his 17 planned schedule and it had Outlaw events on it.

And why did the post about calling them to find out get deleted? Maybe I missed something that broke the rules of the page.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: ottpa and ullmers May 11, 2017 03:46PM
Mark Ulmer will not be pulling any Outlaws this Summer.

Re: ottpa and ullmers May 12, 2017 12:22AM
Mark has told people on rock valley board that he will be in rock valley and rock valley is on ottpa schedule

Re: ottpa and ullmers May 12, 2017 02:02AM
I have talked to Mark and he mentioned he would be at some.

Hope he is, the DSS class is better with Lost in it.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: ottpa and ullmers May 12, 2017 02:39PM
i dont understand why the one post got deleted either i did not mean to ruffle any feathers i sure would call them but they dont know me at all that is why i post on here and i leave my name and email so maybe the ullmer crew if they chose to would email me at there convenience no harm intended by a simple question thanx

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,825, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro