ppl light supers in mo May 30, 2017 03:15AM
looking at ppl schedule they have listed on the western series several light super hooks in missouri
however if you look at the championship series those events arent listed where they are scheduled
so if the class is scheduled on the western series does that mean you will see the high caliber light supers
at these events or are the chizeks and others just commited to the championship series?
i ask this because i wouldnt mind hooking with ppl and promote their show when they are close to home but
im not going to embarass myself if i have to hook against those tractors

is there any clarification on this?
also have heard shrameks are hooking with ppl this year and ppl now has a diesel super class
i havent seen anything on the schedule or website, ddnt know if this was a rumor or really happening

Re: ppl light supers in mo May 30, 2017 05:05AM
Yes, they are adding the DSS class to several pulls. The Shramek's will pull with PPL this year where they have the DSS.

Re: ppl light supers in mo May 30, 2017 07:51AM
Light weight super stocks hooks listed on the PPL site are two different entities, the Champions Tour and the Champion Seed Western Series. DSS is a new class for the Western Series and I look forward to seeing them in action in 2017.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: ppl light supers in mo May 30, 2017 08:10AM
yes but what im asking is are they two different classes of tractors even though its the' light super stock class'
if milan and moberly were to of had their pulls who would have been there to represent the light supers? would it be the considered armed and dangerous
would eatin dollars be there blue blazes, the haugs, or is it a different group of tractors?

Re: ppl light supers in mo May 30, 2017 08:16AM
Be a different group I would say be light suppers who run with outlaws most likely

Re: ppl light supers in mo May 30, 2017 02:51PM
It's a group that would run in Outlaw Unlimited Super Class plus a couple tractors that aren't allowed to run with the Outlaws.

Re: ppl light supers in mo May 30, 2017 09:09AM
Haug's, Terry, Green Gambler, and several others were i believe planning to attend those events. It is unlikely in my opinion that you would see chizek's or blue blazes like stated before they will typically be more midwest based tractors i assume.

Re: ppl light supers in mo May 30, 2017 02:02PM
You should check the NTPA schedule too. If there is a GN pull going on at the same time, The big boys will be at it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason