Anyone been to Wheatland? June 01, 2017 07:00PM
Heading to Wheatland in September for the pull. Wondering if anyone has been to it? Wheatland is pretty small, trying to figure out what town we should stay in? Any good bats around after the pull?

Re: Anyone been to Wheatland? June 01, 2017 07:02PM
Meant bars, not bats.

Re: Anyone been to Wheatland? June 02, 2017 12:30AM
Wheatland isn't even a one horse town. The pull is good. There used to be a mom and pop motel in town but don't know if it is still there.

Re: Anyone been to Wheatland? June 02, 2017 05:31AM
There are towns fairly close to Wheatland that have motels and bars.
Use Hotels.com or similar, should show available rooms and distances to them from wheatland.

There was a small motel in wheatland back then, would guess rooms stay booked up for pull weekend.

Last time I was to Wheatland, pits were not open pits, but is great pull to attend otherwise.

Re: Anyone been to Wheatland? June 02, 2017 10:29AM
I appreciate the input, but I was looking for a specific town to stay in. Thanks anyway.

Re: Anyone been to Wheatland? June 02, 2017 11:38AM
grubby
I appreciate the input, but I was looking for a specific town to stay in. Thanks anyway.

Lots of lodging around Pomme de Tarre lake.

Re: Anyone been to Wheatland? June 03, 2017 10:26AM
You will probably have to stay in either Clinton or Bolivar...

Re: Anyone been to Wheatland? June 03, 2017 06:47PM
Thanks to all who responded. Called the hotel in Wheatland today and they just had a cancellation. Good to go!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,955, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,038.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009