20.8 pro pullers vs firestone deeptreads June 13, 2017 02:51PM
with pulling getting underway was wondering if anyone has seen any comparisons between the new 20.8 propullers and the firestone deeptreads interested in buying a new set of tires just not sure which way to go.

Re: 20.8 pro pullers vs firestone deeptreads June 14, 2017 12:46AM
Firestone radials beat the new pro pullers Saturday night in Arlington NE

Re: 20.8 pro pullers vs firestone deeptreads June 14, 2017 12:49AM
Most of the guys with the Pro Pullers are just starting to dial them in but talking to customers they are really happy with them. Feel free to give me a call and I can tell you more detailed information about the tires and help you make a decision.

Taylor Van Beek
Extreme Performance and Tire Cutting
712-470-1900
extremeperformancepulling@gmail.com

Re: 20.8 pro pullers vs firestone deeptreads June 14, 2017 05:05AM
Thank you for the interest in our tires!

As Taylor mentioned above, people are still trying to find the sweet spot with our tires. As the season goes on, we believe the tires will speak for themselves while pullers figure out how to make them work. If you have any questions about the tires, feel free to contact me as well at 402-840-0244 or email me at aaron@propullertires.com. I would love to go through some if the benefits and comparisons between the two tires.

Thanks again!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
ProPullerTires.com

Re: 20.8 pro pullers vs firestone deeptreads June 14, 2017 03:00PM
I know nothing about the tires you are speaking of, however before you buy, I would contact Lincoln Andrews of Traction Unlimited (217) 895-3116. I have spoke with him on a couple different occasions. He seems like a very nice guy to deal with. Good luck on your search for tires and I hope you have a successful year pulling.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009