Rumble by the Refuge June 18, 2017 09:16AM
To all fans and pullers come join us in Mound City Mo Friday and Saturday nite the 23 and 24 for two nights of ppl pulling action.

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 20, 2017 09:10AM
Should be another great show, what's your call Mitchell ,over or under on 40 4.1 Limited Pro,s

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 20, 2017 09:35AM
I believe I would have to take the under on that one!

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 20, 2017 12:51PM
We were figuring about 60 hooks on each track starting at 630 both nights so we're done by 1030 is our plan we have the Joey James band from Dallas Texas playing after the show calling for temps in the upper 70s so it should be a beautiful evening

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 20, 2017 11:20AM
I am a huge tractor pulling fan and travel to a lot of pulls but in my opinion I am not interested in watching 40 plus machines run in the same class that is just my opinion I am not trying to start anything but I am interested if any body feels the same thanx

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 20, 2017 01:36PM
Why the reduction in classes this year?

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 20, 2017 02:39PM
Just trying to have something different that is more of a local class and help keep show time under control

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 20, 2017 02:54PM
Reduction is classes hoping the event doesn't lose its ass like it did last year!

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 22, 2017 06:15AM
As a farmer I'm used to things not going well but it hasn't beat me yet and I don't intend to let it start today. Hope everyone comes out to mound city, the weather is going to be beatiful both nights. Good luck to all hope you can make it out

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 22, 2017 06:31AM
Bring some buddies with me to mound city our first time there, shorter trip there than to toma and weatherman talking good weather at mound city dont get to see the ppl pros much looking forward to them

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 22, 2017 07:18AM
Come on Man really? If you dont like drinking stay out of the bar. Welcome to Face in the crowds pull.

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 22, 2017 06:45AM
How about not putting the Grand National classes at the end of a pull? Very disappointed in the slow pace of last year's pull and all of the dinking around that was done. What's the time limit to get a pulling vehicle started and on the track? 60 minutes? Stands half full when the pro stock class finally got on the track.

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 23, 2017 01:22PM
Worst track and show I've seen in a long time. 4.1s blowing there tires off for 75ft. Taking forever to get tractors to the line.

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 23, 2017 04:05PM
100 hooks in a little over 4 hours. Doesn't seem to
Slow to me. Not sure what you're crying about.

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 23, 2017 04:14PM
So many tracks are becoming a numbers game. How can tracks be built for consistency?

Re: Rumble by the Refuge June 23, 2017 07:27PM
Fast paced show Great Announcers,and yes @#$%& track for 2nd pull in a row. Klint ask pullers in drivers meeting at Mexico what the 1st P in PPL stood for will its time to show us as pullers what it means. Water the track we have 20-25 per class and hook order decides results lets run a Professional event instead of stealing money from us.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009