ravenna results? June 18, 2017 01:55PM
who won?

Re: ravenna results? June 18, 2017 02:46PM
There's an app for that!

Re: ravenna results? June 18, 2017 05:08PM
The app works good, would be nice though if Outlaws could update their website a little quicker (slowest of the big 3 and various state/regional orgs as well). A few of us still use the 'old fashioned internet' rather than smart phone most of the time. Also would be nice if all pulling org's would clearly indicate when pulls are rained out, not all do and sometimes leaves one wondering about results.

Re: ravenna results? June 19, 2017 01:55AM
Usually the results are updated every Monday morning. I don't think that is to bad at all considering you can see live results on the Outlaw Pulling App. The Outlaws are the only organization to have an app for pulling and makes it great for fans and pullers as they can see the lineup, live results, standings and schedule.

Re: ravenna results? June 21, 2017 12:45AM
my app keeps telling me I cant connect to the server, but I'm curious if my phone just sucks

Re: ravenna results? June 21, 2017 01:33AM
It's your phone, mine did the same thing unless I was connected to WiFi. I had to activate HD calling and then my phone runs off of 3G or 4G signal all the time and connects properly.

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,620, Posts: 229,678, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,065, Posts: 225,893.

Our newest member JD_8520