Dickeyville was awesome July 09, 2017 08:43AM
For those who were not at the badger state hook last night I can't recommend it enough. Was one of the best pulls I have been to. Place was amazing tracks bit hard all night. Thx to the silver series 4.1 tractors that came to it from Freeport. That class was the best 4.1 class I have ever seen. It was even over fairly early for as many classes as there was. Great job to everyone involved

I agree July 09, 2017 03:07PM
This venue will defiantly have a future!! there were a few small bugs but once they get them figured out there will be few better. Easy 4 lane access, plenty of future growth potential. Just let us bring in coolers and it would be perfect!!

Did I forget it is close to home for me too!!
Chuck

Dickeyville Wi Rock Cut Pull July 10, 2017 12:17AM
Hats off to Wamsley and crew. Pulling venue topnotch. What a show cant wait to do it again!!!

Re: Dickeyville Wi Rock Cut Pull July 10, 2017 09:19AM
I wish every pull was like that. No bleachers or stands. Bring your own comfortable chair and have a little personal space. I don't think there was a bad place to sit. You could see everything on the track from wherever. So nice all the extra Limited Pros that moved on up there from Freeport. Nice weather and great view beyond the track. Perfect length of show.

Re: Dickeyville Wi Rock Cut Pull July 10, 2017 11:38AM
The pull was awesome, at least from what I could see from my view in the 4440 on the scraper. Been hearing a lot of good compliments the night of the pull and beyond. Just what Dickeyville needs. Thanks to my employees and friends that helped me help a good cause for Charlie, and Dickeyville.
John Link, Link Tractor Repair LLC

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,761, Posts: 229,922, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM