Riverside July 12, 2017 11:33PM
What's up at Riverside. Friend has a motor there since Oct. 2016 and it's not back yet Phil keeps telling him in a couple weeks it will be done. This has been going on since April. Work was pre -paid too. My friend is not a circuit puller but has been dealing with them for a lot of years. Do the big timers get preference ? I told my friend his motor is probably in someone's pro stock and doing really well. I hate to see him miss a whole season as he is almost 80 and pulling means so much to him. Good grief 10 months seems extreme.

Re: Riverside July 14, 2017 02:51AM
Is Phil really that good with red motors that you have to risk waiting that long? Isn't there others that do just as good of a job?

Re: Riverside July 14, 2017 03:28AM
The comment about his motor being in someone else's tractor is pretty stupid what kind of person makes that statement

Re: Riverside July 14, 2017 04:35AM
Very simple solution to this, go there in person and ask to see the motor. You will find out where it is then. Yes Phil has his favorites just like jerry always did

Re: Riverside July 14, 2017 04:37AM
One who is making a joke,I got it.

Re: Riverside July 14, 2017 06:38AM
I guess Did not see the humor in it kind of struck a nerve lol I had a tractor in my shop building a lightweight wide front end for it and the owner brought a new latest greatest turbo charger and wanted it installed also which I did but the fabrication part was taking a while longer and one of his buddies told him his turbo charger was on someone else's wining tractor that's why his was taking so long yes he came to the shop all pissed off demanding to see this turbo charger and then he was all apologetic but I still made him remove it and take the damn thing with him

Re: Riverside July 14, 2017 12:20PM
get real,-- the waiting time for work done is double triple and ten times what they tell us up front,- this ain't no ones's first RODEEOO !!!!!!!!!

Re: Riverside July 15, 2017 12:57PM
It was a joke but really could happen. Couldn't it ? Happy pulling to all who got their motors for the season !!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,747, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,925.

Our newest member JD_8520