PPL July 21, 2017 12:45AM
just seen on facebook where PPL pullers not getting paid for the postion they finished, getting paid 2 or 3 postions lower, also some only getting half pay, also NTPA and PPL crowds down 20 to 30% at some pulls, at least crowds have been big at the OTTPA events that i have seen

Re: PPL July 21, 2017 02:14AM
I have no idea who or what you are talking about, but we run precommitted on PPL circuit and we get our checks by the Wednesday of the following week! I run some state organizations that I have yet to get my check from 2 months later. PPL is first class, and to be fair I never had any issues getting paid from NTPA GN either. Could be BS

BB

Re: PPL July 21, 2017 04:37AM
Drinking Outlaw Kool-Aid again. Show some proof and maybe we will believe you.

Re: PPL July 21, 2017 06:06AM
I've been to pulls by both sanctions and the numbers seem pretty similar to last year. I couldn't see a difference. I actually thought there were more people at Tomah than usual. I imagine the low turn-out is why Hillsboro is running 4 shows this year?

Re: PPL July 21, 2017 12:54PM
It was actually ONE puller.
A PER HOOK truck.
Results got messed up, "the office" paid them for the wrong place. They did get the full amount for the wrong place.
"The office" got back to the puller in question within ONE business day of being informed of the situation.
The check is in the mail for the correct amount for the correct placing.
Just glad Vladimir Putin was not involved!

Re: PPL July 21, 2017 01:39PM
Facebook is such a wonderful thing. Nothing but truth told there

Re: PPL July 21, 2017 01:57PM
Case closed

Re: PPL July 22, 2017 02:00AM
Sully
Facebook is such a wonderful thing. Nothing but truth told there

Kind of like here, right?

Re: PPL July 22, 2017 02:53AM
Yep

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009