Tomah Pay out June 29, 2009 11:27AM
With that many entries and fans why is the pay out so small and only ten places. Pullers put on the show, 40 2wds or super farms you think they could pay back farther. 15th or maybe 20th, alot travel a long way.

Re: Tomah Pay out June 29, 2009 11:57AM
IMHO the payout for any class in any organization is an indication of how many vehicles they want. If they only pay 5 places they don't want more than 7 or 8 in the class. If they only pay 10, they must only want 12-15.

Re: Tomah Pay out July 01, 2009 05:45AM
But when they know they are getting 30-40, and it is the biggest show of the year why not pay more?

Re: Tomah Pay out July 01, 2009 05:56AM
They don't want or need the other 15 there. You go to the store to buy 15 bolts & they offer to give you 15 more. You say 'I don't need them & don't have a use for them'. They say 'we don't either, take them along'. Are you going to give them extra money for the bolts you don't want or need.

Until the class numbers drop & the attendance drops becasuse fan's don't feel they are getting their money's worth the payouts will not improve. It's simple business economics & like it or not pulling as a whole is a business.

Re: Tomah Pay out July 01, 2009 03:15PM
I dont care about payout I got 30th place Im happy I got to pull thats why I went there. I go to work to TRY and make money so I can go spend it pulling.

Re: Tomah Pay out July 04, 2009 08:12AM
You make an excellent point, but let me put it in even easier terms to understand, "they don't have to". (then insert your 15 and 15 bolt theory here) They only HAVE to pay the purse in the rule book, as a matter of fact Dave encourages that is all they pay! If you up the anty at your pull he would be expected to do it at his and that's not what he wants. Northwest has began to pay a raised purse and said the days of writing $100 checks is over, but do you really think if for one year the Blue Shirts said "this year we are not paying a purse" that no one would go to pull at BG?

Re: Tomah Pay out July 06, 2009 10:16AM
I just think with the income at tomah they could pay more people and pay more for the places

Re: Tomah Pay out July 06, 2009 08:42PM
Largest paying 3 day pull in America, does have good ring to it!

Re: Tomah Pay out July 07, 2009 09:38AM
I think freeport is paying better

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason