New york diesels July 29, 2017 01:50AM
Where are all the diesel super stock tractors? hortons thomas stannard hank hayes?

Re: New york diesels July 29, 2017 12:28PM
I see stannard was at empire pullers event the 28th

Re: New york diesels July 29, 2017 12:38PM
People need to ask the new president. He didn't want to have anymore meetings I heard just wanted it pushed threw. Does anyone know if that's true. I was told several directors wanted to have another meeting. I also saw NYTPA president was working last night for esp.

Re: New york diesels July 29, 2017 10:40PM
The old adage of if you can't beat them,ban them didn't work.
So there all sitting home drinking there non alcoholic cool aide

Re: New york diesels July 29, 2017 11:55PM
Burt was in Whitney Point last night.

By Hank I'm assuming your asking about Super Allis? He's going through a multi year rebuild going component. Supposedly new motor setup very similar to Shrameks. Set to debut at the Norwich pull. That's all 3rd party hearsay though.

Re: New york diesels July 30, 2017 06:01AM
Hayes' second tractor "Third Generation" suffered major damage at Hemlock windowing the block. They are still out with the Mule team.

Re: New york diesels July 30, 2017 03:39PM
Correction. Straight fr M the horses mouth. Hank isn't pulling only a couple events and Norwich isn't even on the list because none of the big names r going this year. Norwich was one of the events that started all this mess. Hanks tractor is ready now. Just he's not interested. He's on of the good ol boys.

Re: New york diesels July 31, 2017 10:36AM
the hortons and thomas are out in the corn fields crying. since earl opped out as pres. he left a big mess with the new pres. to straighten out. care to comment on this richie? they are saving them for there hometown pulls at the end of the month. jmo. soon no nytpa if they don't straighten this mess out.

Re: New york diesels July 31, 2017 10:46AM
Well Gus if u drive by u will see us out in the corn field. Not all the corn is real high this year. I do have to say ours is pretty good though. As far as Big Dan. No idea he lives to far away. Also I don't believe I know a Gus. Maybe a last name will help.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,685, Posts: 229,787, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason