Tractor Pulling Brazil July 31, 2017 10:17AM
Just stumbled over this, Tractor Pulling in Brazil:

[noticias.r7.com]

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Tractor Pulling Brazil July 31, 2017 10:59AM
Thats cool...had no idea that was going on there.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Tractor Pulling Brazil July 31, 2017 02:03PM
Not an empty seat in the house.

Re: Tractor Pulling Brazil August 01, 2017 12:58AM
My first thought was I wonder how those people would react if Steve Boyd and family would show up at one of their pulls. Bet that would rock their world!

Re: Tractor Pulling Brazil August 01, 2017 04:18AM
In how many countries are they (we) having tractor pulls by now?

US / Canada / Brazil / Australia / New Zealand / Ireland / England / Wales / Scotland / Norway / Sweden / Finland / Denmark / Germany / the Netherlands / Belgium / Luxembourg / Liechtenstein / France / Switzerland / Austria / Italy / Hungary / Slovenia / Poland / Slovakia ...
Did I forget any?

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2017 04:20AM by Sascha.

Re: Tractor Pulling Brazil August 01, 2017 12:23PM
I can remember watching tractor pull videos from Brazil 10-12 years ago..One video showed a real good alky burner SS and some mods..The crowds were fantastic...

Re: Tractor Pulling Brazil August 02, 2017 07:47AM
Found a channel following the Brazilian scene on youtube.
[youtu.be]

Re: Tractor Pulling Brazil August 02, 2017 01:43PM
I was in Germany 80 to 82 while in the Army was ther any tractor pulling going on then around the Stuttgart Ludwigsburg area .I went to a lot of dirt car races and it seemed there was a October Fest going on every weekend some were But I never heard of a tractor pull most of the tractors I saw had the engine in the rear

Re: Tractor Pulling Brazil August 03, 2017 07:42AM
By 82 the German Association was basically 2 years old and, still like today, pulling happened more in the more agricultural north / western part of Germany (you know.. where fields a flat).
[youtu.be]
This video shows most of the runs at the first event this year, which took place in Füchtorf near Osnabrück/Münster/Bielefeld.
Starts with limited rpm Hot Farms, 7 mod, mini rods, 5 mod, SS and 9 mod.

Tractors with the engine in the rear???

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009