Engine Oil August 09, 2017 12:49AM
How many runs are people getting out of an oil change on a light super alcohol? We are having to change ours around every 2 hooks. Thanks

Re: Engine Oil August 09, 2017 01:29AM
Do you cook the alcohol out of it and reuse it?

Re: Engine Oil August 09, 2017 02:22AM
On occassion. Depends on the mood

Re: Engine Oil August 09, 2017 05:12AM
We change ours ever hook,cook it and add some fresh,been working good

Re: Engine Oil August 09, 2017 06:46AM
Just curious what brand of oil?

Re: Engine Oil August 09, 2017 01:00PM
Any brand Robert if you want to get away fro cooking it build a tray big enough to hold your oil and only 1/2 deep it will evaporate out in a day or two

Re: Engine Oil August 09, 2017 01:59PM
Just curious what LSS was using. Not happy with straight Kendal 50 . Switched to Brad Penn.

Re: Engine Oil August 09, 2017 09:56PM
years ago the Kendal brand was sold to i forget who? Brad penn was a new company that started producing oil from the same supply that Kendall used until kendal was sold? not sure where Kendal is produced now........

Re: Engine Oil August 09, 2017 11:40PM
The Kendall name was sold to Conoco-Phillips in the mid 90's. Still refined in PA, but uses base stock purchased on the world market. Brad-Penn is also refined in PA, but uses PA based oil stock.

Re: Engine Oil August 10, 2017 12:37AM
Brad Penn is now Penn One.

Re: Engine Oil August 10, 2017 01:33PM
I f your engine is set up right any oil will work if its not none will work.I tried several brands with one engine and took out the crank and bearings several times It ended up the Peterson oil system I was running was the problem with the built in bypass the pump had it was foaming the oil inside the pump after many calls peterson finally sent me a external bypass and plugs for the pump two years and no more problems A good friend of mine Ivan Carol has ran his little Cockshutt the Levy Leeper for 30 years on 15/w40 30 years with no problems. The Brad Penn that suppose to be the old Kendal is not the same the old green Kendal you could drain the ALCOHOL of the oil after it set for a couple of days and didn't have to cook it off one run don't get the oil very hot

Re: Engine Oil August 11, 2017 05:35AM
The Brad Penn 50 wt oil I use allows the alcohol to separate if I let it sit for a couple of days. And I use a lot....one pass equals an oil change. Since methanol has a boiling point of about 140 or so, I heat a batch to 250 for a couple of hours then filter, repackage a percentage with new and reuse. JW

Re: Engine Oil August 09, 2017 02:11PM
Brad Penn 20-50 is what we have used for years

Re: Engine Oil August 09, 2017 11:44PM
Send a unused sample to a lab to establish a base line. You will be shocked what some of the results are. Base your decision on data not a emotional decision based on a name.

Re: Engine Oil August 10, 2017 12:45AM
Robert,

We have always used Kendall GT1 - 50wt.

Re: Engine Oil August 10, 2017 02:01AM
If you are looking for extra protection with better overall performance we offer TriboDyn Performance Lubricants. TriboDyn Oil has patented ceramic coating technology which will work to improve your engine performance while you use it. TriboDyn typically outlast other oils by 2 to 3 times, and will offer you real part protection even when fuel contamination is an issue. TriboDyn Technology alllows for friction reduction in your engine, and our very own test results have shown increases in HP and torque. TriboDyn also improves ring seal and gives you true protection in the event of oil pressure loss and extreme temps beyond 2000 degrees.

For information call, email or look us up on Facebook.
High-Rev Technology
(731)547-1128
www.high-rev.com
Jmobley@high-rev.com

Re: Engine Oil August 10, 2017 02:20PM
Sounds like snake oil to me.(and our very own test) I would rather have someone else test results .
Gives protection even in the event of oil pressure loss) engine is toast with no oil pressure in a pulling application.
(extreme temps beyond 2000 degrees) any engine will fail before parts or oil reaches 2000 degrees.

Re: Engine Oil August 11, 2017 05:51PM
Good job on the rant about my products. Not sure what your point was, or why you felt the urge to bash my business. If you are not interested in what my business offers then move along. I guess you could not help your self, as you had to launch a pointless attack and show out. I guess you were so overcome with excitement, as you popped off on your keyboard, that you forgot to post your name. A person with an opinion that bold and righteous should not have any problem with signing your name to it! Amongst your fake dramatic post you asked for someone else's results, so check out the link at the end of this post. I am pretty sure your mind is already made up, but others may want to check it out. If you have the need to troll the post further save everyone the drama and call me.
I do not mind answering sincere questions about my products or explaining how the technology works, but I have no time for the crap that was posted. That is way out of line.

Thanks,
Joshua Mobley
High-Rev Technology
(731)574-1128
Jmobley@high-rev.com

TriboDyn Dyno Results

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2017 03:25AM by High-Rev Technology.

Re: Engine Oil August 12, 2017 02:49AM
pup you are way off base , on bashing the oil that high rev technology sells. it is not snake oil as you suggest and it does do exactly as he claims. We and several others have been using it for well over a year with excellent results. Till you try it, dont knock it .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2017 02:51AM by tn6030.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,747, Posts: 229,890, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,994.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM