Appropriate For Me To Post?? August 27, 2017 08:24AM
Hello to all,

I am Ryan from Michigan Pullers Connection 2.0, where we shoot video at many locations around Michigan. We have a Youtube channel and Facebook page by the same name. Not a posting to promote anything, but interested in finding out if posting video links, whether it works out that I can post all the links from one event at a time in one posting or maybe posting the links in the following comments/thread of the particular event posting.

We currently are covering Thumb Tractor Pullers (TTPA), West MIchigan Pullers (former MTTP) and Wolverine Pullers Association and a few independently organized pulls around the state too. Each video from each class from those leagues mentioned above make up a video. So it would only be about 8 or so video links in total from a particular event

Please let me know if this is okay to do. Thanks and PULL ON!! Smiling

Ryan Lughermo

Re: Appropriate For Me To Post?? August 27, 2017 03:33PM
Ryan,

Glad to see another videographer on here with original content.

As for the matter at hand: Probably the best/easiest way to do it is to create a playlist from each event and just share that link.

-JM

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Appropriate For Me To Post?? August 28, 2017 06:19AM
Or go into a video editor and put together all the videos from each class from each event and make one video of the class. Then post each class in here or even put it all together and post one video.

Re: Appropriate For Me To Post?? August 29, 2017 01:30AM
I've found that creating a video of the entire class is pretty much the best way to do it, if you can add results at the end, it's even better. But results aren't always available.

I would not recommend uploading each individual tractor, unless something spectacular happened..

When I would post links of the classes for our ECIPA events, I would just embed each class video to my post. Easily would get an extra 3-400 views just from this site. I haven't had really any time to upload or work on videos this summer. But it'll give me something to do in the off season. Smiling

Oh, and add a signature/watermark to your videos, so when people steal your videos to make compilations or upload them as their own, people will still notice that you were the original creator...Eye Rolling

---

Re: Appropriate For Me To Post?? August 29, 2017 07:44AM
Great advice from Ryan68, funny i am subscribed to both of you on youtube :-)

In my opinion the best videos are full class with results.

thank you for making videos for us fans from around the world.

Thumbs UpBeer

2 poor 2 pull :-(

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009