Turbo size by cubic inch September 10, 2017 04:01AM
Looking for someone who may have a set of rules that limit turbo by cubic inch! Tweaked farm/hot farm/altered farm is fairly hot class in our area here in Virginia. I want to see a set of rules that limits turbo variation by cubic inch such as,
360 cubic inch = twin turbo intercooled
466 cubic inch = single turbo not intercooled
The above is just a thought I know there are probably rules out there and that's what I'm looking for. Would like to see how they split it up and the size of the turbo for thei different cubic inch limit. Trying too make it more competitive for smaller cubic inch tractors!

Re: Turbo size by cubic inch September 11, 2017 09:02AM
410 cubes with single 3 inch turbo inlet (no map rings/slots) and 315 cubes with twins (also the same 3 inch turbo inlet- no map rings/slots) both with intercoolers come out to pretty close to the same HP. Been done for years in Iowa and Wisconsin.

Re: Turbo size by cubic inch September 11, 2017 10:41AM
Thanks for the reply what class do you exactly call this?

Re: Turbo size by cubic inch September 11, 2017 11:37AM
Light limited super stock

Re: Turbo size by cubic inch September 11, 2017 01:05PM
interstate pullers have a 7700-light-limited-turbo look at there wed site

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009