Open Supers for Sale September 20, 2017 08:10AM
Are the Hull's getting out? Just saw they have three of the tractors posted for sale. Just curious

Re: Open Supers for Sale September 21, 2017 02:32AM
Not sure of there plans. They have 4 tractors the 3 open supers and a LSS. I would guess they are selling the open super because they dont want to run all over the USA pulling the, and keeping the LSS and just pull around home in Wisconsin next year. I dont know that for sure this is just a guess.

Re: Open Supers for Sale September 22, 2017 04:08AM
I heard aaron and Justin bought a local strip joint , trying a more lucrative business , and it was always on lyles bucket list ....

Re: Open Supers for Sale September 22, 2017 04:12AM
Ha ha blahhhaa,you aint right,lol

Re: Open Supers for Sale September 23, 2017 11:52PM
Yea, Papajohn I think your close. I thought I heard the strip joint was midgets only..

Re: Open Supers for Sale September 24, 2017 03:35AM
Yes, and the waitresses will have yellow short-shorts with MM on the backside, one M on each cheek!

I also heard that one of the featured acts is going to be a pair of sisters calling themselves... (wait for it) ... the "Minnie Mo's"!

Later .......

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009