Kennett, MO - 29-Sept (Friday night) September 24, 2017 11:49AM
Kennett, Missouri
Delta Fair

September 29th
7:00 PM
All Classes

The 2017 pulling season will come to an end when the USA Pullers heads to the Delta Fair in Kennett Missouri this Friday night. There’s nothing better than the sites and smells of a fair. Come out and get a funnel cake and watch the pull. Kinda like dinner and a movie but only better.

The pull will feature all of the USA Pullers classes. This includes (2) classes of Hot Farm tractors, 8,000# Pro-Stock Diesel Four-Wheel Drive Trucks, 7,000# Super Stock, 9,300# Super Farm tractors, Pro Farm/Small Block Hot Rod, and Farm Stock tractors. Gates will open at 5:00 pm so come early to tour the pits and see your favorite vehicle! Registration will close at 6:30PM followed by a drivers meeting. The first hook will be at 7:00 PM following the National Anthem. For the full 2017 USA pulling schedule, results, and other pulling information check us out on the Web @ www.usapullers.org

Re: Kennett, MO - 29-Sept (Friday night) September 25, 2017 04:18AM
kennett-2017

Spinnin' & Grinnin' at the Delta Fair in Kennett

Re: Kennett, MO - 29-Sept (Friday night) September 27, 2017 10:46AM
Humpday means 2 more day 'til Kennett! Friday night lights - pulling style!!!

#LetsgoUSAPulling

Re: Kennett, MO - 29-Sept (Friday night) September 27, 2017 02:23PM
ccarlisle
Humpday means 2 more day 'til Kennett! Friday night lights - pulling style!!!

#LetsgoUSAPulling

Chris, we would really love to be there, but I am cutting beans.

Re: Kennett, MO - 29-Sept (Friday night) September 28, 2017 01:31AM
Clark... I hope beans are going well! I appreciated you running with us when you can. I hope to see you somewhere down the road! Luke and I may try to hit a couple of your pulls next year (would've gone to Cape but we had family plans).

Chris September 28, 2017 02:18PM
You missed a great pull at Cape. It was just like Hammond. Lots of people there. Beans are going good, just a couple breakdowns but nothing major.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,844, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,971.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro