LLSS in the Mid West November 07, 2017 06:00AM
As most have heard, the Outlaws have decided to add the LLSS class for 2018. There will be a class rules meeting on Friday, November 17 @ 12:30 PM (30 minute rules meeting). On Saturday, November 18 @ 11:00 AM the Outlaws will have their general meeting followed by some class meetings. If you are pulling or interested in pulling the LLSS class and in the Mid West, I recommend that you try to attend. The Outlaw meetings are held at the Marriott Hotel - 10220 Regency Circle, Omaha, NE 68114. The tentative class rules are HERE.

Then on Saturday, November 18 @ 4:00PM the Mid America Truck and Tractor Pullers Association (MATTPA) will be having their fall meeting and awards banquet. This is not a rules change year but all LLSS (or any competitors from the other classes) are welcome to join and see what this group has to offer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Chris Vanatta
712 . 310 . 4434

Re: LLSS in the Mid West January 03, 2018 03:54AM
What did they decide for these rules?

Re: LLSS in the Mid West January 03, 2018 04:42AM
ECIPA is adopting Badger State LLSS rules and allowing alcohol tractors.
ECIPA weights will remain the same for 2018
  • 6,700lb for diesels
  • 6,450lbs for alcohol tractors

Class rules should be posted after Gordyville when I get more free time to finish typing them.

---

Re: LLSS in the Mid West January 03, 2018 05:25AM
[outlawpulling.com]

Fairly close to National rules with the exception everyone runs a smooth bore 3x4 and the option of a 315 twin turbo alky engine, but as I understood it must be an original spark ignition engine to run twins on alky.

Re: LLSS in the Mid West January 03, 2018 11:44PM
That could be a lot of fun with an IH 301...

Re: LLSS in the Mid West January 04, 2018 02:57AM
The Outlaws have added the class for 2018. I am sure Adam will post official rules when they are complete but for the most part as stated above close to National LLSS Rules.

PPL West added the class and will have similar rules (with different weights) but no big 470" diesels.I am sure Klint and/or Brandon will post them when they get settled from Gordyville.

As Ryan said above, ECI will now allow the Alky tractors in the class.

MATTPA rules are locked for another year but they are similar to National Rules and I suspect they will change to the national rules or Outlaw rules next year.

Heartland out in Western NE follows the National Rules and seem to be growing by a few tractors each year.

Re: LLSS in the Mid West January 04, 2018 12:28PM
A g 3000 hercules would even be better

Re: LLSS in the Mid West January 06, 2018 05:42AM
Pretty sure the National rules are locked in for 3-4 years an what a surprise they don’t let in 470s lets just cut this class up an make sure it doesn’t go anywhere awesome!

Re: LLSS in the Mid West January 06, 2018 05:50AM
Everybody isn't going to follow the national rules to a t. In all takes numbers and interested Tractors

Re: LLSS in the Mid West January 07, 2018 07:22AM
The reason given at the ppl meeting for not letting 470 diesels in was that they already have half a dozen 466 classes, and even if they added them it would require different turbos and be a teching nightmare.

Re: LLSS in the Mid West January 08, 2018 10:34AM
I would think the 2100lb weight difference would determine the teching and Wich turbo you need
Never did understand that reasoning

Mike Langan
402-910-6949

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009