NYTPA SF CLASS November 17, 2017 02:43AM
Did I hear that PPL suggested to nytpa to split up the SF class and offer a super farm and also a limited pro class?

Re: NYTPA SF CLASS November 17, 2017 03:17AM
You may have heard that but its not true at all. Super farm class is running well

Re: NYTPA SF CLASS November 17, 2017 08:26AM
Ok
some thing about NYTPA needs more classes??

Re: NYTPA SF CLASS November 17, 2017 09:55AM
Think the super farms are hoping they get the limited pros out of the class.

Re: NYTPA SF CLASS November 17, 2017 01:13PM
Oh yeah don't forget I heard they may run the alcohol tractors with the mods. Everyone is wondering who will be on top itty bitty or live wire. It would be a good race to the finish because they do go to all the pulls and do well in points.

Re: NYTPA SF CLASS November 17, 2017 04:08PM
Open class
Mods 7200
SsA 8000
All diesels 8500

Re: NYTPA SF CLASS November 19, 2017 02:10AM
Diesel
Think the super farms are hoping they get the limited pros out of the class.

How many of the tractors are limited pros in the SF class?
That class does start to get too long and I usually leave before the end.

Re: NYTPA SF CLASS November 19, 2017 08:21AM
There are no True PPL limited pro tractors pulling With NYTPA. They are adjusted ci, turbo, injection pump tractors that are allowed to pull with Superfarms. The PPL Lim Pro tractors put on a great show! I think that there is about 5 or 6 of these tractors pulling with NYTPA.

Re: NYTPA SF CLASS November 24, 2017 05:54AM
Didn't they just split the Super Stocks? That's the only thing I've heard, because ESP was entertaining the idea, from what I heard, as well. I think splitting the classes is just foolish, but that's just me. OSTPA has a mixed alight Limited Pro Stock class, and it's one of the best classes I've had the pleasure of watching.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM