NTPA HOTFARM November 17, 2017 01:52PM
Has anyone heard anything else about the hot farm class being sanctioned by NTPA?

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 18, 2017 06:25AM
Ntpa adopted the class, but no schedule yet

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 22, 2017 01:50AM
what are the rules?

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 22, 2017 03:04PM
I have seen the rules but don't remember all of them it's 20.8s cuts allowed aluminum allowed 3x3.5 is max turbo no inner or after coolers ntpa safety rules obviously 466cube limit i think not 100% on that part

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 22, 2017 03:47PM
A new class has been added to the 2018 rulebook: Hot Farm Tractors

Note: The Hot Farm Class will run under NTPA Super Farm division rules, plus the following rules. This class will only be sanctioned at State and Regional level.

(Section A.5 text in red was initially omitted and has now been included.)

Engines:

1. 510 cubic inch limit (+ or – 1 percent). Maximum of 8 cylinders permitted.

2. Engine head must be OEM agriculture-type (no aftermarket head) for that brand engine

3. No overhead cams allowed. Maximum of 2 valves per cylinder.

4. Manifolds
a. Intake manifold may be non-OEM with a maximum inlet size 3.75” measured on the outside diameter. One inlet pipe only.
b. No intercooler or aftercooler allowed. If OEM intercooler manifold is used it must be disconnected from all cooling means. No CO2 or any other means of
cooling the air in the piping or manifold. No ice filled or ice cooled devices onboard tractor of any kind. All engine air must enter the inlet of the turbo at
ambient air temp and humidity. Inlet air may not be drawn thru or across any type of cooling device.
c. Exhaust headers allowed

5. Turbo restriction: 3” inlet X 3½” exhaust outlet, no waste gates. Compressor wheel must protrude into the 3” bore. Intake housing to be no larger than three
inches at the face of the wheel. No additional openings in compressor housing outside the 3” opening. The exhaust side to be no larger than
3.5" at the face of the wheel and the wheel should protrude the housing 1/8". MWE groove is allowed a maximum width of .200.
MWE groove must be inside neck area where intake covered is measured at 3”

6. The Maximum allowed size pump for diesel injection is a P-Pump. (No aftermarket housing) Only one plunger per cylinder allowed.

7. Diesel fuel only

8. High pressure water injection is allowed in the crossover pipe and ported water is allowed in the intake manifold only, not in the head. Water only permitted

Competition: Hot Farm tractors are only allowed to compete in the Hot Farm class.

Tires: Maximum tire size 20.8 X 38 (radials allowed) with a maximum of 56 lugs allowed. Tire can be no larger than a maximum of 220-inch circumference when
inflated to 20 psi. Tread width to not exceed 21 inches when mounted on a 20 inch wide rim. Aluminum rims allowed.

Weight: The class will compete at 9,500 lbs.

Safety: All OEM chassis (non-component) Pro Stock rules including shielding, safety and SFI apply to this class.

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 22, 2017 03:50PM
Newguy, so what point were you trying to make in your original statement as you started this thread?
And then in your last response, if you have seen the rules, then remember what they are, especially since cubic inches are easy to remember. Do not spread fake news.

NTPA rules basically adopted the very successful and proven Hot Farm rules from nothern Indiana (about 20 years worth), with the present day club name of IPL - Indiana Pulling League (no, they are no affiliate of PPL). It is 510 cubes.

NTPA Hot Farm rules were posted in late September on www.ntpapull.com, Tech. And they were printed in the October "the PULLER" magazine. I assume the 2018 NTPA Rulebook will be available soon, if not already. It, too, can be found online.

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 23, 2017 12:12AM
Very nice set of hot farm rules,should be adopted nation wide!

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 23, 2017 02:32AM
USA-EAST will permit NTPA 'Hot Farm' to compete with our 'Hot Farm' division in 2018. USA-EAST pulls are found in eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania.
www.fullpullproductions.com

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 23, 2017 02:52AM
rickFPP
USA-EAST will permit NTPA 'Hot Farm' to compete with our 'Hot Farm' division in 2018. USA-EAST pulls are found in eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania.
www.fullpullproductions.com
I would surely hope so, your hot farm tractors are 600ci.

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 23, 2017 02:52AM
ya rick what ever to make your boys look good will you let the farm stock pull too

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 23, 2017 09:11AM
Ok first of all what fake news am I spreading? I asked if anyone had heard anything because I hadn’t after he said it was adopted I did more research and found the rules opening to find out if mid south had anyone scheduled for the hot farm class. And what is it to you anyway besides trolling on peoples post I didn’t ask for your negativity people like you is why people don’t ask questions and learn about the sport because there’s always a dick out there trolling

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 23, 2017 10:15AM
What kind of purse are they going to have? Where are they going to pull?

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 24, 2017 10:50AM
Per 2018 NTPA Rule book

$3000 purse

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 24, 2017 02:32PM
Very nice

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 24, 2017 11:42PM
where will this class be,will it be in eastern ohio
how much horsepower do this machines make
this looks like a nice class up from too hot too farm
thank you

Re: NTPA HOTFARM November 29, 2017 04:38AM
Maybe FPP will match ntpa purse also.

Re: NTPA HOTFARM December 06, 2017 05:51AM
?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2017 05:53AM by PULLMX.

Re: NTPA HOTFARM December 04, 2017 03:07AM
IT KILLS ME THE WAY ANOTHER ORGANIZATION STARTS A CLASS, MAKES IT GROW INTO A BIG TURNOUT AT EVERY PULL, AND THEN, ALONG COMES NTPA, AND TRIES TO TRUMP IT AND STEAL SOMETHING THAT ANOTHER ORGANIZATION HAS MADE. THEY HAVE DONE IT SEVERAL TIMES. GRASPING, AND TAKING FROM OTHERS. I THINK I WOULD STICK WITH THE ORGANIZATION THAT STARTED IT, WENT THRU THE GROWING PAINS, AND MADE IT WHAT IT IS TODAY.

Be careful December 04, 2017 03:23AM
Look at PPL or Outlaws (or just about any other organization).
NTPA has been running supet stocks, mods, pros, super farms, minis, twd, fwd, and semis before anyone else. Now, who exactly has borrowed from who?

Re: Be careful December 04, 2017 03:29AM
THEY MIGHT HAVE BEEN DOING THOSE, BUT NOT HOT FARM. I THINK THEY HAVE ENOUGH CLASSES.

Re: Be careful December 04, 2017 11:29AM
yes your right they may have taken them rules from someone else, yes who ever made them rules up did a great job.
every pulling league should have all class from a 2hot 2farm to ulimited supers in steps,
but what difference does it make if they did take them at least they are a small jump from a farm stock/2hot 2farm class
i hope these rules come to midwest/northern ohio looks like a great class. It would be great to go to a indoor pull and pull this class also
there are too too many made up classes that are made to please a few pullers just my 2 cents

Re: Missing the Big Picture December 05, 2017 12:49PM
Your missing the big picture. So what NTPA added the class... They must think highly of the class to add it. Also if other organizations pick up the class, its going to strengthen the class and add more tractors. Which will also mean more hooks. Its a win win for everyone. Common set of rules among organizations.

Re: Be careful December 06, 2017 05:40AM
The Upm class is PROFARM not HOTFARM and has similar rules main difference is turbo and cubic inch. Profarm runs 466 with a 3x3 charger Hot farm is 510 wth a 3x3.5

Re: Be careful December 06, 2017 05:53AM
Quote by deere 4430 "yes your right they may have taken them rules from someone else, yes who ever made them rules up did a great job."
Maybe some of the rules are good ,but not all !!! That's why some classes are having problems with numbers and No new tractors being built.

Re: NTPA HOTFARM December 05, 2017 02:51PM
NTPA started pulling this class at least 4 years ago in Minnesota.
You want to know who came up with the idea to "pick up" the class???
The COMPETITORS in the class went to UPM (NTPA member state), and the COMPETITORS ask UPM to add the class.
UPM did NOT go looking for another class to add.
The class is a nice addition to the UPM line up.

Re: NTPA HOTFARM December 06, 2017 01:48AM
3 to 5 superstocks isn't much of a class. Adding a hot farm will make for a more puller friendly long term solution.

Re: NTPA HOTFARM December 07, 2017 02:02AM
What's the rpm limit for this class?

Re: NTPA HOTFARM December 07, 2017 02:11AM
There is no rpm limit in hot farm.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009