Racepak or Datamaxx November 19, 2017 03:31PM
Looking at buying a new logger system and wondering which is the best way to go. 6 cyl. diesel single charger

Re: Racepak or Datamaxx November 20, 2017 12:22AM
I have never used Datamaxx, however, I love our Racepak. We have had it for probably 10 years and it has never missed a beat. Extremely user friendly as well.

Re: Racepak or Datamaxx November 20, 2017 01:49AM
I have a Datamaxx I had an issue on my end with set up on my computer. Matt at Computech was top notch. Very good customer service and great product.

Re: Racepak or Datamaxx November 20, 2017 02:18AM
We went from RPM to CORSA and wish we had done that YEARS ago! CORSA system is easy to use and install and runs can be downloaded by bluetooth connection. This is handy if you're the first puller and arent sure to keep or drop the pass as you can have a team member at the end of the track and download before youre unhooked from the sled My contact info is in my profile, I'd be more than happy to get you in touch with the guy you need to talk to.

Re: Racepak or Datamaxx November 20, 2017 10:49AM
RPM, best value for the dollar, great customer service!

Re: Racepak or Datamaxx November 20, 2017 01:01PM
What about the dash made by TS Performance? Pros or Cons?

Re: Racepak or Datamaxx November 27, 2017 04:11PM
also looking to get one we've looked and datamaxx with the dashboard wondering about the ts performance and also haven't seen pricing on ts anywhere??

Re: Racepak or Datamaxx November 28, 2017 05:46AM
The CORSA system uses a Google tablet. You can set it up with multiple gauges and pages for different information.

Re: Racepak or Datamaxx November 28, 2017 10:47AM
we have the corsa system now its a older system bought back in 2010 maybe can we use that system with the google tablet?

Re: Racepak or Datamaxx November 28, 2017 11:16AM
You may well be able to adapt that for the new dash system! Contact Cody McKinley, 574-595-0060. He is the man that can help you!

Re: Racepak or Datamaxx November 28, 2017 05:53AM
I have Datamaxx and it is a great system. No issues with system 24 hour support and they was great to work with on setup. The system is easy to expand on and add new sensors later for a reasonable price.

Re: TS proformance November 28, 2017 12:20PM
no one have any info on this system?

Re: Racepak or Datamaxx November 28, 2017 03:46PM
Call scheid diesel talk with brad or kent they can tell u about corsa system. They updated my older setup to put the new dash in.

Re: Racepak or Datamaxx November 29, 2017 03:10PM
Just purchased the RPM system with the dash. Just got it all installed and wired but have not fired it up yet. Hopefully soon we can have the engine back together and get it fired up. It’s a well built system with lots of expansion. Dash looks really nice and rugged. Best priced kit out there.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM