2018 GORDYVILLE TOY RAFFLE December 13, 2017 05:07PM
Gordyville is 3 weeks away. I have advertised this on FB a lot, but some pullers may not have FB, so I wanted to share this on Pulloff as well.

This years toys are retro models of T-BONE owned by the Hook family, and GREEN STREAK owned by the Boyd Family. The winner can choose which model they want. I have attached a picture of the two models, along with the diorama donated by Ham Boys Racing Toys.

Online raffle tickets can now be purchased at Whatssmokin.net.

I want to thank Dustin and Brandon Hart (Harts Diesel), Mark Hawthorn (Hawthorn Tire Curing), Bryan Lively (Hook Magazine) Matthew Kaster, Don Slama, Klint Tucker and his crew, Dustin Hook, Austin Boyd and the Boyd family and Mark J. Ham (Hamboys Racing Toys) for helping with this years raffle items.

1st Prize (Ticket will be drawn Saturday eveing)
-Winner chooses which 1/16 replica toy they want, or $1000 cash.
-Harts Diesel-$5000 voucher
-Hawthorn Tire Curing- Custom Tire clock (There will be a clock of T-bone and Green Streak, winner chooses which one they want)
-Hook Magazine- 1 yr subscription

Matthew Kaster (Front Street Farm Toys) will be putting up the cash for T-bone.

Don Slama (Slama Enterprise) will be putting up the cash for Green Streak.

Once the winner chooses which toy model and clock they want, the other model and clock will be auction off at the pull to the highest bidder.

2nd Prize (Ticket will be drawn Friday night)
-Custom 1/64 IH pulling a John Deere diorama donated by Hamboys Racing Toys
-Hook Magazine -1 year subscription

Remember all the proceeds will benefit the local Feeding East Central Illinois Hungry Charity.

Online tickets can be purchased at the link below until December 27th. So make sure and get them purchased before the deadline, or swing by my booth at the pull. We will be selling tickets all weekend.

You DO NOT have to be present to win.

Tickets are 1 for $10, 3 for $20 or 20 for $100

[www.whatssmokin.net]

God Bless Justin Stuckenschneider

Re: 2018 GORDYVILLE TOY RAFFLE December 14, 2017 02:36AM
Just to make sure I understand you win Saturday night you get all of the following or you choose only one of those. I guess I’m asking if I win do I get the 5,000$ voucher?

Re: 2018 GORDYVILLE TOY RAFFLE December 16, 2017 01:23PM
If you win Saturday night, you choose either the T-Bone model and clock, or the Green Streak and clock, along with the harts diesel voucher, and a yr subscription to hook magazine. If you win Friday night you get the 1/64 display and a yr subscription to hook magazine.

Thanks Justin

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms