sponsors,does it matter ???? December 15, 2017 04:57PM
sitting here at 12:30 am reading the post about big money pulls, and wondering were the big money would come from,i reflected on my 40 some years as a fan and 35 as a puller,have I personally ever bought a product that I seen sponsor a pull or vehicle??.ive tried my hardest to remember of any,the only one I can think of is carhart clothes,which sponsored hutchersons mod/2wd,and I bought the product prior to him gaining the sponsor.in the real world the pulling market is so small and coverage so little why would a potential sponsor consider getting involved?,what products have you guys bought that are directly related to pulling?

Re: sponsors,does it matter ???? December 15, 2017 10:17PM
Are club has a lot of ag related sponsors. And I try to go them sponsors and buy fuel, parts, feed , seed corn and food items. But also thank them for that sponsorship so they feel appreciated and are willing to help again.

Re: sponsors,does it matter ???? December 16, 2017 01:57PM
I thought about this some as well, I bought a ford back in the day for my first vehicle because they were sponsoring tnt I think at the time, bought Big Ben work clothes when they sponsored the Banters. Bought my first Wranglers when they were an Ntpa sponsor. Sorry didn't buy any Copenhagen or skoal nor levi garrett or red man. currently bought a set of general tires at more cost than the "other" brands simply because they have their name on someones vehicle, stayed with directtv because they have Mav tv plus rfd. I know I am a small fish but a school of small fish will eventually be as big as the whale.

Re: sponsors,does it matter ???? December 17, 2017 04:21AM
I'm surprised that the hunting industry hasn't gotten into sponsorship at all. Pretty much the same demographic and they sure seem to have large advertising budgets. I'd love to see a modified with "Rage" all over the fenders. PPL unlimiteds seem to be the only class with dedicated sponsorship. I'm assuming Lucas has something to do with that? I will say that I will spend a little more to buy a product from a company that supports pulling. I also understand that alot of folks can't.

Re: sponsors,does it matter ???? December 19, 2017 03:34PM
There are a couple of hunting outfits that have sponsored tractors in NW Missouri - Leupold is sponsoring one of the Whitworth tractors, and some hunting-related real estate firm is sponsoring one of their others. As well, the Grimes family has a sponsorship with Buck Commander.

Re: sponsors,does it matter ???? December 20, 2017 01:39AM
Above the Game TV sponsored ECI's 466 open RPM class for the 2017 season. We're glad to have them!

---

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009