pulling on TV December 20, 2017 03:19PM
This is just a question i'm not looking to get bashed or yelled at.. I don't understand watching the same national guys at the same event over and over on MAVTV. I love watching pulling but i love seeing state level pulls to.. Many years state member events used to get a little tv coverage ..Am i the only one that feels this way ?? Do the state level pullers not matter ???. I mean come on state level events push sponsors to !!

Re: pulling on TV December 21, 2017 12:38AM
how many state level events are willing to make the financial commitment to have a televised production. Personally I would like to see some but that is an added investment.

Re: pulling on TV December 21, 2017 01:50AM
We had MediaCom film an ECIPA pull this summer, it was part of their partnership with our county fair. I'll post the 1.5hr long show after New Years on YouTube for everyone to watch.

---

Re: pulling on TV December 21, 2017 05:09AM
Battle of the Bluegrass has pulling on TV on Saturdays on CBS sports i think. you can go to there website and find out.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,749, Posts: 229,900, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,088, Posts: 226,003.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM