Tracey Varns December 21, 2017 10:06PM
Tracey passed away yesterday at his shop. Heart failure. No arrangements have been made yet, I'll post them here when they've been made.

Re: Tracey Varns December 21, 2017 11:27PM
Prayers from the Nething families.

Re: Tracey Varns December 21, 2017 11:53PM
WOW, Sorry to hear about Tracey ! Prayers go out to him and his family !!! from; Alcohol Abuse Pulling Team

Re: Tracey Varns December 22, 2017 01:51AM
So sorry to hear this sad news. I always enjoyed talking with Tracy at events. Our thoughts and prayers are with friends and family.

S'no Farmer a

Re: Tracey Varns December 22, 2017 01:55AM
Tracey was a great friend of mine for years. We pulled and built garden tractors.. Rest in peace

Re: Tracey Varns December 22, 2017 05:35AM
Did not know Him,but a fellow puller and family are always friends,been around the world,States and Canada in competition,met some wonderful life long friends,so no one is a stranger.Our ticket is a trap shoot in terms of journey and length,may He rest in peace.Happy Holidays and rejoice in celebration of Life given to us.He will be pulling for us from above.

Re: Tracey Varns December 22, 2017 10:14AM
Geez, as one of the "oliver" guys his was always a result I looked for, talked a couple of times always was helpful and pleasant to discuss olivers with, may the family find peace in the upcoming days.

Re: Tracey Varns December 25, 2017 10:28PM
Services will be Wednesday, Dec. 27 at 1 p.m. at McIntire, Bradham & Sleek Funeral Home, 216 E. Larwill St., Wooster, where friends will be received two hours prior to the service.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,718, Posts: 229,834, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,968.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro