Year End 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series. December 22, 2017 07:50AM
Wayne Stein and the War Horse Pulling Team has won the points for 2017. They have been awarded a cash award and I would like to thank Wayne and the team for their support. I would like to take this time to thank All who pulled or supported the series, the Pullers, Sponsors, Promoters and all who paid for a seat to see this class. Thank You. I wish everybody a joyous and safe Holiday. Hope to see ya in 2018.

Re: Year End 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series. December 24, 2017 03:05AM
Glad it was another successful year Ed. I know how much time you guys put in to making the series happen. We were happy to have you all again this year in Langford, USA

Re: Year End 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series. December 25, 2017 02:40AM
Thank you. Looking forward to see Langford 2018.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,746, Posts: 229,888, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM