Anyone have any pictures of broken cast centers December 26, 2017 01:06PM
We are having A class rule change and a couple guys say a new style ih center will not break

Re: Anyone have any pictures of broken cast centers December 26, 2017 01:50PM
Why is this cast center a big problem? IF YOU PULL ANYTHING ABOVE FARM STOCK YOU SHOULD HAVE WELD ONS.

Re: Anyone have any pictures of broken cast centers December 26, 2017 02:25PM
Anything above farm stock should have weld ons hmm very interesting so what if my farm stock has 700 hp??? I am not the only one in this area with this kinda hp.

Re: Anyone have any pictures of broken cast centers December 26, 2017 02:42PM
At 4 MPH Shouldn't be a problem.

Re: Anyone have any pictures of broken cast centers December 26, 2017 03:20PM
Farm stock is not 4 mph here its 10 or 12 and if I want I jump up to to hot too farm. Several of us in this area do it this way.

Re: Anyone have any pictures of broken cast centers December 26, 2017 04:48PM
Jake, as ??? said if you are running above farm stock or are making way more hp than what the tractor came from factory, then it is wise to go to weld on hubs. We broke a cast hub one time. Sometimes what happens which was in our case, we stripped the threads from the clamp bolts which in turn caused the cast hub to break.
Things can get pretty ugly when you are moving north of 10-12 mph and a hub and or bolts come unglued and you have a 30,000 lb. sled pushing on your back. Feel free to do as you wish, however you are not only jeopardizing your own safety but the safety of others around you. So is it really worth the gamble??

Re: Anyone have any pictures of broken cast centers December 27, 2017 12:18AM
On Ron Digman post; In todays world of tractor pulling with more and more HP being added those words WILL NOT BREAK should never be used.

Re: Anyone have any pictures of broken cast centers December 27, 2017 12:18AM
On Ron Digman post; In todays world of tractor pulling with more and more HP being added those words WILL NOT BREAK should never be used.

Re: Anyone have any pictures of broken cast centers December 27, 2017 01:11AM
Go to 3:09 in the video below:

---

Re: Anyone have any pictures of broken cast centers December 27, 2017 06:20AM
I do agree never say never . One thing that people have to think about is the HP and torque is one thing, being able to apply it is another
weight, speed radial verses fabric ag tires verses puller 2000 there is a lot to consider in any or all equations while looking at cast over pressed steel rims
and or all hub options

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009