Gordyville live stream link and link to Wed test pass videos January 03, 2018 05:22PM
Here is the video of the test passes Wednesday night at Gordyville. We will not be live streaming Thursday, Fri or Sat. We are letting the professionals do it. 3 camera angles and great pulling. Purchase per session or all 6 sessions Whatssmokin Website
[www.facebook.com]

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2018 05:24PM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Gordyville live stream link and link to Wed test pass videos January 04, 2018 12:22AM
how come people are too stupid to hold their phones sideways? the sled and tractor are wide but not tall! my computer is wide but not tall! our f-ing eyes are side by side not one on top of the other which means we can see wide better than tall. freaking morons cant even run a video on a phone correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if this is what the live feed is like then count me out.

Re: Gordyville live stream link and link to Wed test pass videos January 04, 2018 12:54AM
What a loser. Someone provides FREE live streaming and you cant do anything but bitch and moan. Watch it on your Obama phone? Get back on the porch and wait for your check.

Thanks for the videos.

Re: Gordyville live stream link and link to Wed test pass videos January 04, 2018 01:20AM
free doesnt mean good. if i take a dump on you plate and give it too you for free then you should just eat it an be happy right? the video was crap! turn the phone sideways and make a decent video or dont make a video. if its worth doing at all its worth doing well. sorry but not on welfare. own my own business and doing just fine. what do you do for a living?

Re: Gordyville live stream link and link to Wed test pass videos January 04, 2018 09:29AM
Don't even post anything if you are going to cry about it. Yes, it was a free live stream and no one had to do it. I would rather there be some video than no video at all. If you were in the live stream you would have known that Jason's phone wouldn't allow him to change the orientation of the live stream once he started. Now grow up and appreciate life a little more.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Gordyville live stream link and link to Wed test pass videos January 04, 2018 07:35AM
Where do you see the video? The link just takes you to Whatssmokking ,,,, hope ole grumpy old whatever gets with the times,,,,,, so sad

Re: Gordyville live stream link and link to Wed test pass videos January 04, 2018 10:59AM
Well you grumpy jack ass if you would have payed attention to the live video Jason tried turning his phone and it just made the video sideways!

Re: Gordyville live stream link and link to Wed test pass videos January 04, 2018 11:25AM
the links are on the left hand side... Session 1, 2, etc...
[gordyvillepull.cleeng.com] This is for session 2 which is just starting.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Gordyville live stream link and link to Wed test pass videos January 04, 2018 11:40AM
Anyone else getting past the black screen with the Deere as the background?

Re: Gordyville live stream link and link to Wed test pass videos January 04, 2018 12:00PM
click on Jason's post,facebook link

Re: Gordyville live stream link and link to Wed test pass videos January 05, 2018 09:19AM
If you wanted to buy a session that is already over will it let you play it

Re: Gordyville live stream link and link to Wed test pass videos January 06, 2018 11:54AM
Deereguy
If you wanted to buy a session that is already over will it let you play it

From my understanding, you have a full year (from the broadcast date) to watch the event.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009