2018 RAFFLE WINNERS January 07, 2018 01:25PM
Once again Gordyville 2018 is in the books. We did our best to raise as much as we could for the Central Illinois Food bank. We came a little over my $10000 goal with they help of some awesome friends and pullers. With the raffle we raised $8200. Then the PPL western series crew went around at the pull and took donations from the western series pullers and brought me another $2000 cash. So with a total of $10200, we should provide about 51000 meals to those in need! There are so may people to thank! You know who you are! I will go back to my brainstorming to come up with something better for next year! Thank you to all who purchased a ticket as well.

God Bless you all!

Here are the two winners
Joshua Ninnemann won the 2nd place prize donated by Mark J. Ham and Hamboyz Racing Toys.

Bob Edler won 1st place
He took the $1000 cash for the toy(donated by Slama Enterprise) and wanted the Harts Diesel voucher. Matthew Kaster gave his $1000 for the Green Streak model, and then also bought the T-bone model at the auction for $1500.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms