Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 10, 2018 12:49PM
Does anyone know of any new brush tractor classes in Ohio light to heavy
Thanks

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 10, 2018 01:45PM
We made rules for a 6500 hot farm class since the LLSS tractors have been pretty hard on the 6500 hot farm tractors. 6500, 2.75 turbo if I remember right, 20.8 tires. I think they were going to be used by Buckeye Power Productions, but don't quote me on that. I was just involved in making up rules catering to the true hot farm/modified/ect 6500 tractors.

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 10, 2018 02:17PM
sfd823
We made rules for a 6500 hot farm class since the LLSS tractors have been pretty hard on the 6500 hot farm tractors. 6500, 2.75 turbo if I remember right, 20.8 tires. I think they were going to be used by Buckeye Power Productions, but don't quote me on that. I was just involved in making up rules catering to the true hot farm/modified/ect 6500 tractors.

Are they going to offer a spark plug option? Also I hope that will be a box turbo.

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 11, 2018 03:37AM
I'm pretty sure there was provisions for spark plugs. We were't planning on a box turbo as far as I know, considering this was going to be a brush class. The only reason the 2.75 rule was put in was to weed out the 3.0 and larger LLSS tractors. I don't imagine that it's going to turn into a class with a huge following, it's just intended to keep 1500 horses out of the hot farm class. I realize someone could easily take it to the extreme, if that happens, a box turbo rule would be the best answer. A 72mm S400 would be my choice. I realize it's larger than 2.75, but it's a cheap, fairly tough turbo. I would think just policing the wheel and cover would be the best answer, as there is several different 472's available with different bearing housings, turbine's and exhaust housings.

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 11, 2018 03:42AM
Where can I find the rules for this class thanks

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 11, 2018 04:16AM
I don't know that there's anything official yet, I'll find out sunday at a meeting.

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 11, 2018 03:40PM
Farm pullers has added the 6500 light hot farm. Rules are similar to the ky boys. Hope to see it grow.

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 11, 2018 04:16AM
I love how everyone was into 6500 open classes as long as you could throw a turbo on your farm tractor and go beat up on some NA tractors (because you couldn't build one of those either) , but now that there are some real light turbo tractors (LLSS) kicking your butts now we need rules and start another class. Perhaps some of you should bring your tractors out of the stone age, add safety equipment and find a real class to pull in.

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 11, 2018 05:13AM
Here we go again bashing on everyone why does it have to be that way
I have no problem with safety equipment as long as I have a place to pull but not everyone wants a llss and nothing against them but that class has replaced the open classes
Some of us just pull for fun and don’t take it so serious win or lose I’m not going to dismantle a perfectly fine tractor just to meet the rules so if a group of pullers want to put a class together what does it matter

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 11, 2018 06:31AM
I agree bbailey, you should come down to Glenford Ohio Lions Club pull. I'm sure we have a class for you. They run a thing from garden tractors to trucks and all the way up to light pros. 3 pulls a year and one at Muskingum county fair in August. Barney from out your way comes down and pulls his v8 hotrod. Not much fussing, just brush pulling at it finest. Hope to see you there thus summer. rw

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 11, 2018 08:38AM
There is a need for a 6500# hot Farm class for Brush pulling. They don't have many place to pull without getting there butts handed to them by Hot Rod V-8 and LLSS tractors who pull in the same class. Weather you like it or not these pullers may step up one day to a bigger class.

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 11, 2018 09:30AM
PULLMX
There is a need for a 6500# hot Farm class for Brush pulling. They don't have many place to pull without getting there butts handed to them by Hot Rod V-8 and LLSS tractors who pull in the same class. Weather you like it or not these pullers may step up one day to a bigger class.
Exactly
Thank you Pull MX

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 11, 2018 08:36AM
We have one here in Carroll county started up last year and tryn to get more ppl involved .its an unlimited open farm two weights one class 6500 lbs 24.5-32 and 7000 lbs 18.4-38

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 11, 2018 08:38AM
Unlimited Open Farm Tractor
6500lbs max tire 24.5-32
7000lbs max tire 18.4-38
All one class
Safety:
Cage or Roll bar
Wheelie bars
Tie bars
Steel flywheel
Safety blanket
Kill switch
Side shields
Helmet
Must be a transmission and rear end of a farm tractor.......
No component tractors
114" wheelbase
Hitch must be at least 18" from center of back axel and be ridged in all directions
NO Automotive V8 engines

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 11, 2018 09:33AM
That’s what I’m looking for
7000 will be perfect with a cage on

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 12, 2018 06:39AM
bbailey what do you run tractor that is ?

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio January 12, 2018 07:03AM
Barnyard Bandit
Massey with a 640 Perkins #6000 and up

Re: Let’s change states please Any new brush classes in Ohio February 12, 2018 01:55PM
Wooster May 12 we're going to have 3 classes with some hot farm oriented rules, 5500, 6500, 7500. 2.8 charger, 20.8 tires, and stock frame is the basics. When we get things printed up I'll post them here.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,718, Posts: 229,832, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,967.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro