Revered Motorsports

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: New Look for Taylor Van Beek Diesel Super WOW January 18, 2018 02:45PM
Turned out great.

Re: New Look for Taylor Van Beek Diesel Super WOW January 18, 2018 04:06PM
It looks great, Taylor! I can't wait to get some of the new 30.5X32 U.S. built Pro Pullers on it! Cool

Aaron Docter
402-840-0244
Pro Puller Tires
Facebook

Re: New Look for Taylor Van Beek Diesel Super WOW January 19, 2018 01:24AM
I take the opposite view. Dark colors and black is ugly. Yes, I realize those colors is the current fad with graphic designers. But not me. Always difficult to photograph, too. Does not give you the recognition that a light and pleasant color gives to leave a favorable impression to the viewers. Remember, you only have a few seconds to do that.

Remember what Walkers semis looked like? That was photogenic and gave them lots of favorable identity and recognition.
When you travel on the roads, take note what color vehicles are the hardest ones to see. Its the dark colors.

Re: New Look for Taylor Van Beek Diesel Super WOW January 19, 2018 10:25AM
Tractor is different, different is good. Shouldn't be hard to photograph because the autofocus on cameras read contrasting points of color to lock into focus. Nice to see something outside the box.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: New Look for Taylor Van Beek Diesel Super WOW January 19, 2018 02:35AM
Tractor looks great and its truly a shame that even a post like this gets some DOUCHE BAG to throw out some stupid comment running down somebodies equipment.

Re: New Look for Taylor Van Beek Diesel Super WOW January 19, 2018 03:15AM
I think it looks awesome!

Re: New Look for Taylor Van Beek Diesel Super WOW January 19, 2018 03:27AM
Its a FREE country,everybody is entitled to their own opinions,if thats what the guy likes his tractor to look like, its his an can do whatever floats his boat,an if the guy that doesnt like it thats fine too,opinions do vary.

Re: New Look for Taylor Van Beek Diesel Super WOW January 19, 2018 05:15AM
I think the tractor looks great! However, I would caution you to tell people to keep their negative opinions to themselves, he didn't bash anyone, he just gave his opinion, sometimes we learn more from negative opinions than we do from positive ones. That being said, I think the tractor looks great.

Re: New Look for Taylor Van Beek Diesel Super WOW January 19, 2018 06:00AM
Thank you LivinOrange,i didn't think i was being negative but like said everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i myself try to stay pretty original, because thats what I like, his tractor does look good, i NEVER said it didn't, THANKS AGAIN !!!!

Re: New Look for Taylor Van Beek Diesel Super WOW January 19, 2018 06:38AM
Your name was "not WOW" and you posted that you had the opposite view after everyone said it looked great. What is the opposite of great? I would take that as negative.

If you posted a picture of your wife/husband/whatever on facebook and everyone said she/he/it looked great, then I said, "well I have the opposite view". How would you take it? Or is everyone still entitled to their own opinion?

Re: New Look for Taylor Van Beek Diesel Super WOW January 19, 2018 07:20AM
LSSPULLER chill pills are cheap,maybe look into getti'n some.Opinions are the same but should be shared,It is a great looking tractor,I studied it a lot to see if I want to copy some of the ideas. The old Silver Bullet theme was way ahead of its time in terms of awesome scheme on paint or wrap.Many competition vehicles are really sweet looking,but I wouldn't want it for my own.

Re: New Look for Taylor Van Beek Diesel Super WOW January 19, 2018 09:20AM
Taylor,

Thanks for sharing your excitement for the new look, and investing in a sport that we all enjoy!

Looking forward to seeing you around the tracks again this year!

Have a great season, and thanks for sharing!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM