Jared fredericks - wild buck July 08, 2009 05:21PM
the wild buck team was in an accident on their way to the jefferson wi bstpa pull. it was announced at the pull that everybody was okay, but the super farm tractor and trailer were not so lucky. the semi locked up its brakes to avoid hitting a car that pulled out in front of them and the trailer hit a tree and destroyed the trailer and the super farm tractor.

dps

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 08, 2009 08:40PM
Wow, i am glad everybody is ok. I know the Wild Buck team and am glad that the guys are ok, its to bad about the tractor.

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 08, 2009 10:50PM
thats to bad to hear

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 08, 2009 11:29PM
Sorry to hear about that. A tractor can be fixed, but not a life.

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 08, 2009 11:39PM
Wow! Thank goodness the human side of it is ok. Sucks to hear about the equipment. I cuss drivers in cars everytime we are on the road in the motorhome. They just think you can stop on a dime or just dont care and are negligent. Good luck to Team Wild Buck for a speedy return.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 09, 2009 12:16AM
It was on the 10:00 o-clock rockford news last night, semi up against a house, trailer split by a tree. If there o-k it is a miracle.

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 09, 2009 12:47AM
Glad you guys are ok. hope to have a beer with you guys soon.

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 09, 2009 02:31AM
Jared has a broken knee cap and Jim has some cuts and had stitches.Everything else is a big mess.Lucky their alive.

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 09, 2009 03:48AM
I found the story and the picture at saukvalley.com Those boys sure are lucky.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2009 03:57AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 09, 2009 08:10AM
Just saw the newspaper pics on www.saukvalley.com.. They are very, very lucky to be here.. Jim & Jared we are thinking of you guys!! Hope to see ya soon!

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 09, 2009 05:28AM
Everything is a total loss Jim and Jared had someone watching over them. The WildBuck shortblock may be good and that is it.

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 09, 2009 05:53AM
We are Very Luck that Jim & Jared are going to be ok. As for the Buck, it doesn't look good. If you spend a lot of time, $, and effort into something like this you don't ever want to see this happen.

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 09, 2009 08:16AM
[www.saukvalley.com]
Here is the link to the article, and pictures!!

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 09, 2009 01:06PM
WOW!! Just Glad all people are ok. Best wishes for getting the pulling operation going again. I can't inagine what a set back like that would be like. JIM and Jared, I hope to see ya at freeport, just to say hey. As to poor drivers.. . I see it all the time, weather is is red light runners, or , my pet peeve, people pulling front of you on the interstae and taking awsy your "saftey zone"

Stacy

Re: Jared fredericks - wild buck July 09, 2009 04:02PM
I really hate seeing that. Glad that everyone is ok. I like that tractor and alot of the tractors from the BSTPA. The tractor doesn't look good. Hope they can repair or rebuild. They were really starting to become contenders with the tractor.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,680, Posts: 229,782, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason