2018 promoters January 21, 2018 11:30PM
Tons of new ideas to make your pulling event more entertaining all over pulloff.com and Facebook. VIP areas, ticket giveaways, pedal pulls and bounce houses for the kids, etc Start planning now, set up group text or group messenger chat with your committees, keep sharing ideas.

A billion people are on Facebook set up an event page now. Set up a snap chat and instagram account as well for your event, this all helps with Search Engine Optimization.

If you want to aggressively promote your event on Facebook in 2018 give me a ring at 608 604 5068 or shoot me an email at jason.schultz@rate.com and I will have one of my guys give you a call. Thanks Jason

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2018 11:44PM by Jason Schultz.

Re: 2018 promoters January 22, 2018 01:45AM
2019 Cloverdale Event page link

Jason Schultz

Re: 2018 promoters January 23, 2018 06:45AM
Not to knock the efforts of expanding the fan experience but when people use their hard earned money to pay for their family to attend an event shouldn’t the entertainment be what going on on the track or in the pits? What parent would want to be sitting with their two of three kids on bleachers trying to relax and watch some pulling action while all they get screaming in their ear is kids wanting to jump in a dumb bounce house.

Social Media pages January 23, 2018 08:12AM
Link to a list of social media pulling pages

We added this page to help promote the sport we love.
To add your fan page, email Jesse at post40_23@hotmail.com with subject line “Pulling On Social Media” with page link and where the team is from in the email. Thanks!

Jason Schultz

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009