outlaw pro stock turbo January 24, 2018 03:30AM
I know it was a topic on here a while back but I couldn't find it back, did the outlaws change the turbo rule for the prostocks? if so what is it?

Re: outlaw pro stock turbo January 24, 2018 04:39AM
No, but upper management wanted to change it for sponsorship $ and had them vote on it 2 or 3 times, but the pullers voted it down.

Re: outlaw pro stock turbo January 24, 2018 04:56AM
Outlaw Pro Stocks stayed with the same turbo for 2018.

That is incorrect about what upper management wanted.

The pro stocks were told by myself no change was needed. Every organization is looking for more hooks and more sponsors. This though was not in correlation with pro stock rules.

They wanted to know their options though from Hyper if they did. So I presented the Hyper turbo upgrade options and they voted at banquet. Turbo upgrade did not pass.

Then I was asked from a competitor in the class if we could send that vote out to all of the pro members so the ones that didn't make the banquet could see the options and vote. It did not pass a 2nd time from the whole class.

2018 rules are what the competitors wanted and nothing was asked or required from upper management concerning this class.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2018 05:06AM by AV.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,639, Posts: 229,705, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520