Lewis C February 03, 2018 02:17PM
Did your engine win a class in Tn. The alky Allis Chalmers ? Congrats!!!

Re: Lewis C February 05, 2018 05:25AM
Thanks we got luky

Re: Lewis C February 05, 2018 01:30PM
heard there was a big turbo on that alky allis

Re: Lewis C February 05, 2018 02:09PM
Just some junk I put together to get started with.i would rather blow up a junk one on the first few runs than a new one

Re: Lewis C February 05, 2018 02:28PM
hx82 ? do tell lewis

Re: Lewis C February 05, 2018 03:03PM
Wouldn’t matter if he did 2 diesels I know ran illegally there because 2018 rules was done in place!!!

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 06, 2018 04:07AM
Who cares its a 6000lb Super Farm class where all the whiners go to DIE
. Lets watch the Firestone go round and round.

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 06, 2018 05:07AM
Oh, so what vehicle do you run

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 06, 2018 05:18AM
1 of the best classes in pulling . ! I just wish somebody would police these turbos and cubic inch alky tractors and leve the diesel alone !! May be surprised what they would find .

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 06, 2018 08:32AM
I wish they would protest mine, i can always use the protest fee, mines as legal as you can get !!!

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 06, 2018 10:23AM
A 3 inch across the board is all thats needed and then all this trouble would be ended its to hard to tech these different size turbos,And theres already a 100 cubic inch difference given to the diesles so there is no excuse.The hot farm tractors are 470 cube 3x4 turbo and i no for a fact making 1500 hp We would all like to have the cake and eat it to theres light hot farm,super farm,hot farm,light .pro and.clasic ss for anybody wanting to blow smoke but in one of those classes it will be apples to apples no reason to ruin a good class just for a couple tractors and that is exactly whats going to happen,

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 06, 2018 10:33AM
iNEEDED TO SPLIT THIS UP the turbo was on a trail basis which was the stupidest mistake ever been made It was a trial no one stuck a gun to anybodys head a made no one go out and purchase anything that they may have to use later as a sausage grinder or a door stop this is pathetic and i didnt even start this one

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 06, 2018 10:34AM
lewis whats all that got to do with the allis runing a biger then 3 inch turbo? the whole world knows you do not like the diesels runing a 3.6 turbo so shuuuuuuuuuuu its old.you can make all the rules you wont but they will be broken unless there checked .

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 06, 2018 02:48PM
You got that part about the checking Big ,I left out the pro farm class in a earlier post the went to 24,5 tires and have the 3x4 470 cubic inch thats the class i was refering to making the 14 to 15 hundred horse range

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 07, 2018 01:09AM
Lewis, the crap stirrer, needs to learn how to assemble his thoughts before he starts mouthing off. Then know when to captilize the first word in a sentence that ends with a period and likely has a comma or two in between. And arrange those sentences in a progressive structure of your thoughts and points while telling the truth. And since you obviously are also a lousy speller, at least use the automatic spell check. Might not be perfect, but certainly better. If all that takes too much time, then perhaps spewing off on here is not worth your effort. If so, then stay in the shop and keep building your "junk".

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 07, 2018 02:05AM
Well we all know one thing..... Lewis isn’t afraid to sign his name & own his opinions. Guess everyone else is afraid of the bickering on pulloff tarnishing their reputation. Lol

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 07, 2018 05:05AM
We was checked the 2 Allis tractors is mixed up the diesle had the big turbo not the alcohol in, n

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 07, 2018 09:31AM
Cody
Well we all know one thing..... Lewis isn’t afraid to sign his name & own his opinions. Guess everyone else is afraid of the bickering on pulloff tarnishing their reputation. Lol

Cody you sure are correct, I don't understand not signing your name hiding behind a PC.

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 07, 2018 10:10AM
Billet Boy-- huh your momma named you that ?

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 07, 2018 06:14AM
Checked ? who checked them im not confused im talking bout the alky allis with the big turbo .stop trying point the finger at the diesels,!!! Your the one thats mixed up point blank

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 07, 2018 08:45AM
OK it was a hx82 I made into a 3 inch smooth boore which is perfectly legal and was checked at the Horse park and Murfreesboro .Thats why we kept the tractor covered up i didnt want to break customer confidentiality, and i didnt want to try it until the outdoor pulls because i didnt figure it would work and sure didnt want to try and tune something bigger than any ones ever ran on alcohol in this class the first time ever hooked to a sled threw a bunch of fuel at it and got lucky,You happy now mr BIG didnt think i was that sharp did ya

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 07, 2018 12:12PM
All i can say is your a nut you couldnt tune a push mower on 98 octane !!

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 07, 2018 12:47PM
To start with im smart enough to no the cheaper 87 works great in a push mower so i wouldn,t even try besides the 87 is cheaper and recomended by all major lawnmower companys This stuff is way better than everybody love Ramond Thanks Morgans for this sight ps BIG when my wife gets home i will have her show me how to turn that spell check on everybody talks about thanks

Re: Lewis C who cares its limited limited super stock February 07, 2018 02:10PM
It sounds to me like the diesel guys down there need help tuning if they need 100 more cubic inches and a 600 thousands bigger turbo. Just saying! Grinning

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009