Aluminumgastanks.net February 05, 2018 03:52AM
Has anyone dealt with Tim and what was your experience? Ordered a tank a couple weeks ago and starting to have questions on his business ethics. Not really delivering on his promises and yet to see a tank. They are located in Kansas.

Re: Aluminumgastanks.net February 05, 2018 03:54AM
I have bought several tanks from them without issue.

Re: Aluminumgastanks.net February 05, 2018 12:19PM
I got one there, I’m not getting another one I can tell you that much

Re: Aluminumgastanks.net February 05, 2018 06:14PM
They are ok but the fit and finish leaves a little to be desired. IMCO makes beautiful stainless tanks but they are expensive.

Re: Aluminumgastanks.net February 05, 2018 11:12PM
Got one a few years ago from them. Fit good. Took a lot of sanding to get it smooth enough to polish. Got a pin hole in it after a couple years and then put a sealer on it and it was fine. Next one would be from Imco.

Re: Aluminumgastanks.net February 06, 2018 03:18AM
Look up Adam Draudt. He makes really nice tanks that can be custom made to fit your needs.

Re: Aluminumgastanks.net February 06, 2018 04:02AM
Adam can be reached at 716 435 5317 and also on the " links " page photographer section under MADPULLINGPICS.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2018 04:04AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Aluminumgastanks.net February 06, 2018 08:11AM
Seems like most anywhere you try to get pulling parts for tractors is like pulling teeth sometimes.....Confused Maybe we just have bad luck.. Used to try and buy cheep used parts and thought that was the problem but seems like the last few winters its been up hill even buying new parts. and it seems kinda across the board not just one dealer.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,805, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,959.

Our newest member CBeard