Ntpa hot farms vs USA east/PPL hot farms February 13, 2018 02:30AM
What's the opinions of producers running these rules together meaning 510ci with 3x3.5 charger vs a 600ci with 3x3 charger? Are they going to be close?

Re: Ntpa hot farms vs USA east/PPL hot farms February 13, 2018 03:18AM
Tricky Ricky nabbed it right up to add the 4th set of rules to his hot farm class, maybe he can add in the pro stocks and a 2 wheel drive truck class rules n just have 6 sets of rules in one class to pad his pockets

Re: Ntpa hot farms vs USA east/PPL hot farms February 13, 2018 03:41AM
If they let the 510 ci run an intercooler with p pump I think it might work.

Re: Ntpa hot farms vs USA east/PPL hot farms February 13, 2018 04:12AM
different cubes in same class NEVER works...eventually class will start pointing fingers and split up.. everyone has to be the same in order for the class to work

Re: Ntpa hot farms vs USA east/PPL hot farms February 13, 2018 04:28AM
I don’t know about that. USA east has been running combination classes for a long Time now. I’ll be the first to admit I’m not involved or know the inter-workings but from a fans perspective I really like the show and they really seem to make things work. In all honesty I would argue here in north east OH and western PA FPP shows are better than OSTPA and NTPA.

Re: Ntpa hot farms vs USA east/PPL hot farms February 13, 2018 10:55AM
i have to admit,full pull does what ever it takes to put on a show and to get numbers in a class.
this will be fine until a NTPA hot farm beats up on one of ricks boys,then they will have to change rules again.
i was told a few wanted these NTPA rules and rick said they could pull with them and never compares apple to apples.
i just wonder how much horse power and torque the NTPA guys put out and what a Full pull hot farm puts out.
Ben Carpenter

Re: Ntpa hot farms vs USA east/PPL hot farms February 14, 2018 11:09AM
Birds eye
I would argue here in north east OH and western PA FPP shows are better than OSTPA and NTPA.

That's a laughable statement.
After stealing money from the pullers last year and changing the rules, Ricky lost 4 Ohio pulls this year

Re: Ntpa hot farms vs USA east/PPL hot farms February 15, 2018 02:13AM
Again I’m not personally involved or know any of the behind the scene stuff. But I do know that a lot of OSTPA guys run at the national level and there shows have suffered because of it. There were two or three pulls where only 3 pro stocks showed up I know Medina was one of those places and not sure where else but until the national schedule is over don’t waste your money going to one of their events. Carrollton fair show was over in just an hour and a half. As for NTPA I went to Canfield two years in row watched FPP put 5 classes down with approximately 20 vehicles in each class things were moving fast passed two tracks it was a lot of fun and Like Rick or not he is a good announcer. Then the NTPA portion started they stopped using two tracks and drug their feet to the point half the crowd left before it was over including myself. It’s pathetic that they’re supposed to be the pinnacle of the sport. The first vehicle would go down shut off jack around while they unhooked the sled would push the dirt in the holes then back up the track crew would work the track in once they completely cleared the track the second vehicle would start their engine then after a few minutes pull out on the track I should say most went out to about the 150 mark before they would back up in super slow motion. Most boring pull I’ve been to I won’t go back! So from an eye in the stands FPP is better than NTPA or OSTPA in my opinion.

Re: Ntpa hot farms vs USA east/PPL hot farms February 15, 2018 06:51AM
I agree with birds eye,Rick does a good job and puts on a good show.

Re: Ntpa hot farms vs USA east/PPL hot farms February 15, 2018 02:46PM
Birds eye
Again I’m not personally involved or know any of the behind the scene stuff.
20 vehicles in each class things were moving fast passed two tracks it was a lot of fun and Like Rick or not he is a good announcer. i

Knowing the behind the scene stuff is important. Snake in grass. Yes 20 vehicles in a class. Sure. Dover this past year, 21 trucks in his 2.6 Truck class. 6 of them were pulling trucks the rest were street trucks. Great show

Re: Ntpa/PPL hot farms vs USA east Power Pulling League hot farms February 14, 2018 07:31AM
The NTPA/PPL Hot Farms have the same rules in both of there rule books. The difference comes in USA East and Power Pulling League in western Pennsylvania. I have heard that a few of the guys that have pulled in the class was going bigger cubes, but have had second thoughts when the Ntpa/PPL hot farm rules were offered as a alternative.

Re: Ntpa/PPL hot farms vs USA east Power Pulling League hot farms February 14, 2018 11:46AM
I have a big cube hot farm and welcome all to pull it's a fun sport and use east are great guys to pull for

Re: Ntpa/PPL hot farms vs USA east Power Pulling League hot farms February 14, 2018 11:15PM
I believe he is talking about ppp (power pulling productions) there hot farm rules are the same as fpp,
Ether way they have to many different rules for that class
600 cube a pump with cooler
600 cube p pump no cooler, these 2 rules was the start of the class and it worked great
Now they added these
Some profarm class rules and now Ntpa rules so it basically turned into if you have 20.8s come pull we will take your money

Re: Ntpa/PPL hot farms vs USA east Power Pulling League hot farms February 16, 2018 11:16AM
I’m building for the hot farm class in Indiana and will not be pulling in eastern Ohio but
If I was I would not pull with them rules of FFP they ain’t even close and on top of that
The head line of the rules page says "would permitt a tractor useing these rules to pull"
i know they probably dont mean it this way but it almost sounds like they are doing them guys a favor
to let them pull. just my 2cents. combo class really just dont work someone is alway complaning about
something

Re: Ntpa/PPL hot farms vs USA east Power Pulling League hot farms February 18, 2018 09:31PM
i like the NTPA hot farm rules,been thinking of building one for this class if it comes to eastern ohio western pa
can any one tell me what kind of power and what kind of gearing they run or just shoot me in the direction who will
thanks

Re: Ntpa/PPL hot farms vs USA east Power Pulling League hot farms February 18, 2018 10:48PM
19 to 1 or 20 to 1 And about $70,000 and up and less you just want to participation award

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,747, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,925.

Our newest member JD_8520