Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 06, 2018 05:26AM
Great line up for the indoor pull in Nebraska in a few weeks.

[huskerpullpromotions.com]

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 06, 2018 11:59PM
The Light Unlimited SS looks like it could be a great class. 7 or 8 tractors could win. Hopefully all of them will light and put on a show.

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 07, 2018 01:00AM
Can this be live streamed?

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 07, 2018 01:07AM
Yes, at the following link: Full Pull TV

---

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 09, 2018 03:02AM
How long is track?

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 09, 2018 03:24AM
In the past 225'. They may want to add an extra brick for that class

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 09, 2018 03:44AM
Pending on how big they make the pile, one year they measured it with a wheel and it was 300ft from the bunk board of the sled to the pile. I have went 270 and change in that building before.

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 21, 2018 02:28PM
Any chance of not getting tickets if don't buy till get there? Never been before. Driving a few hours and don't want that surprise. Thanks.

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 21, 2018 03:59PM
You can get tickets, no problem

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 21, 2018 11:27PM
Ticket pre-sales ended over the weekend. That being said, Saturday night has been the only session that can be difficult to find seating. Come early and you won't have any issues. If you come after the show starts, you might be standing all night.

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 21, 2018 11:49PM
They need more seating and they need to replace that announcer from Texas who knows less about tractor pulling than 1/2 the audience.

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 22, 2018 06:45AM
Thanks for the help!

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 18, 2018 09:58AM
Will the chizeks tractor make it there? Anybody in the know? Have they ever been there?

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 09, 2018 03:41AM
Few years ago Big Tempation went almost 280'. I think they have set FP at 260' lately.

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 09, 2018 04:29AM
Its a massive building, they have gone three-wide with sleds (for antiques) in there before...did 600+ hooks in about 8 hours. That Big Temptation pass was almost all the way onto the sandpile if I remember right for that monster pass they made. I think it's a bucket list pull for those who don't get west of the river much. Different bunch of iron out there and good variety especially in the Mod class they run at the Cornhusker Classic. Weather is typically pretty good, only had snow on ground a couple times I was there, been going out there since 2011.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 09, 2018 02:37PM
Bryan Lively
Its a massive building, they have gone three-wide with sleds (for antiques) in there before...did 600+ hooks in about 8 hours. That Big Temptation pass was almost all the way onto the sandpile if I remember right for that monster pass they made. I think it's a bucket list pull for those who don't get west of the river much. Different bunch of iron out there and good variety especially in the Mod class they run at the Cornhusker Classic. Weather is typically pretty good, only had snow on ground a couple times I was there, been going out there since 2011.
Good to hear, going there for first time this year.

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 15, 2018 01:05PM
Interested in LSS class. What are the odds guys on the list shows? Will b driving several hours to get there. Thx for any feedback.

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 15, 2018 01:15PM
They will be there it's a good time.

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 23, 2018 03:01PM
Any results from today

Re: Lincoln Nebraska indoor pull March 23, 2018 04:47PM
Www.powerandnoisephoto.com has full results from today.

It was a good show. Looking forward to tomorrow's sessions.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM