where were some of the outlaw pullers July 11, 2009 09:24PM
Hey to all...first of all..I want to thank the town of Rock Valley, Iowa for having an outstanding pull both days... as a spectator..getting to the pull was easy...had good parking and ample seating. Having the superfarm pull off had lots of people staying in the stands and im sure the pullers also enjoyed putting more of a show for us fans...... My question is..what happened to some of the pullers....such as....the modified tractor
" Say Goodbye" and the " Texas Bullwhip"... The 2wd drive classs was awesome but also wondering what happened to Randy Urban and his 2 wheelers.... as well as the 2 other turbo powered 2wd cars.. ...my nephew's favorite superfarm tractor wasnt there either...is the " Screaming Petunia" taking a year off?..or just missed this pull?... and im sure this might bring bad feelings..but ..how long are Mr. Bones and Ambush banned from the outlaws?.. once again...was an awesome pull and enjoyed driving the 60 miles each way to go to pull knowing the amount of tractor and trucks there. Just wondering where some of the pullers were...and if they are not pulling this year..or had prior activities they had to do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2009 09:08AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 11, 2009 11:41PM
Texas Bullwhip was at Henry, Il. and Say Goodbye's owner is awaiting trial for murder.

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 13, 2009 10:06AM
What's the deal about Huser murdering someone?

Heres the story July 13, 2009 10:58AM
Here you go.

[www.whotv.com]

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 12, 2009 02:10AM
I would have loved to have been there, just to many miles from home.
LOTTA DIRT

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 12, 2009 07:34AM
For the answer to where the turbo trucks were, look at the NTPA results page for Rockwell, Iowa
Same with the Ambush tractor. (who asked to have his fuel tested BEFORE the pull). Same with Figanbaum and Fear the Deere.
I understand Randy Urban had some back surgery, or some back issues,
Long ways for Marty to tow and miss Friday night if they don't pull 2wd first and miss a hook.

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 12, 2009 11:18AM
ambush pulling ntpa. he has no desire to pull with outlaw...too many politics

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 12, 2009 01:50PM
Ambush is taged with CHEATER on his back, so he as to have his fuel checked before he can pull.

He is welcome to stay on the NTPA side. Tough when you have to play by the rules and you can't win.

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 12, 2009 09:20PM
Didn't have "cheater fuel" in, just didn't have overpriced "outlaw" fuel in.
Was a violation, but lost more than just 2 tractors over it.
Plenty to go around anyway.

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 24, 2009 07:32AM
What about Carson's? Are they going to pull?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2009 07:36AM by Wyatt.

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 24, 2009 08:29AM
Heard they should be out with new pro stock soon! carson's that is

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 13, 2009 01:06AM
LOL! Yeah.... that and he was banned! He must have conveniently forgot that part in his explanation to you.

Re: Outlaws pullers get a free pass now. July 13, 2009 01:20AM
Wonder if Ambush can come back though?? Apparently the Outlaws are giving pullers 1 chance to behave now! 2 SF pullers had ceramic lined turbos (much better airflow to get that winning trophey) and all they got was questioned, the pullers never argued an ounce as they quietly replaced their illegal turbos with the correct ones. Let me see.... how does that work?? now eveyone is going to 'try' something until they get caught. Hey... if you get 1 chance why not?

Re: Outlaws pullers get a free pass now. July 13, 2009 01:32AM
That was Saturday at the Rock Valley Thunder in the Valley. Both of these guys pulled Friday night with their 'special lined' turbos. Why they just got swatted on the hand is still a question.

Re: Outlaws pullers get a free pass now. July 13, 2009 01:41AM
hey 2nd chance, did you know that the tractor that won both nites had his turbo wrapped also, it was just wrapped with ceramic tape instead of what the other 2 had, so tell me why that is still ok??

Re: Outlaws pullers get a free pass now. July 13, 2009 01:54AM
The coating of the inside of the box turbo surfaces was in the "grey" area of the rules. They just brought it out of the "grey" area and said it was altering the original part. The exhaust wrap on the outside isn't altering the original part.

Re: Outlaws pullers get a free pass now. July 13, 2009 02:31AM
Im sure the guy that won both nights had his turbo checked just like the rest of all the pullers. So apparently there was nothing wrong with how his was.

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 13, 2009 02:13AM
We didn't join Outlaw this year. We run an ag repair and lawnmower sales and repair business. In checking the schedules the NTPA pulls were closer for us to attend and fit into our schedule. Congratulations to Randy Wendling on his win at Rock Valley. Dean and Bryce.

Lotta Dirt July 12, 2009 12:26PM
you have any plans to pull any ntpa or pro pulling league events?

Re: Lotta Dirt July 12, 2009 12:42PM
not sure yet, going to wheatland for sure.

Re: Lotta Dirt July 12, 2009 01:27PM
Hey Justin, We would love to see LOTTA DIRT in Freeport IL this coming weekend. Got 2 hooks for the mods this year, fri and sat night. PPL champs tour purse.

stacy

Justin Gallion July 13, 2009 05:19AM
Hey Justin,

We would really like to have you come up and support the Western Sweep later this week. We will be short on mods again. Seems there are plenty broken motors keeping mod tractors away from the track.

You have a really tough running mod and the crowd would love to see it with those screaming hemi's!

Craig

Re: Justin Gallion July 17, 2009 11:29AM
Thanks Craig, I planned on it, but have a few broken parts myself.

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 17, 2009 03:33PM
I would have to say that you guys are a bunch of haters on here..i think its roberts being the @#$%& he is screwing denny and bone over.. nothing was illegal on their tractors and they can come to NTPA and run with the big guns like overhauld havester, fear the deere, and instigator. I believe ambush has not a problem running ntpa. he is more welcomed there and probably will never go back to outlaw because they are a bunch of irrigant @#$%&.

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 18, 2009 05:17AM
Why is ambush asking when he can come back then?

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 18, 2009 07:44AM
to make people think he is.. really he probably wont ever
why come back when you get @#$%& over? Tell me that?

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 18, 2009 09:59AM
who said ambush was asking to come back? i know for a fact he would never come back!

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 18, 2009 02:20PM
Outlaws have been averaging 20-25 tractors in the SF class this weekend it looks like, doudt they really want him back.
So, thanks for definately letting us know he isn't coming back. We can all sleep easier tonight...

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 18, 2009 04:25PM
i doubt if everyone will sleep easier some people cant give it a rest he isnt even pulling outlaw yet his name is brought up all the time in association with the outlaws... he must be loved and missed!!!

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 18, 2009 04:37PM
No, not really. I haven't seen that name come up much at all. I think he'll do fine with NTPA. Hopefully, he's learned his lesson. As for Outlaws, I guess the door did hit Ambush in the butt as he left. They aren't hurting for superfarm numbers at all.

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 18, 2009 04:58PM
what lesson...dont win or you'll be labeled a cheater and they dont have to show you proof?

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 19, 2009 03:18AM
I think it's just a rule is a rule. I thought that the fuel rule was put in place in order to prevent cheating. I think there's been lots of allegations in the SF class in the past. Personally, even though it wasn't put that way to the pullers, I think that's why the turbo rule and fuel rule was put in place, because of all the alleged cheating or just because of all of the accusations that were going around. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the fuel rule was pretty simple. If he wasn't running the fuel, then that's a problem. Especially if he's putting a beat down on the rest of the top superfarms by 20-30' sometimes.

As far as being missed is concerned, Hurricane Allis is missed. That tractor turned heads and the pro stock class needs more tractors. The SF class still has great numbers, at least in the Neb/Iowa pulls that those guys liked to hook at.

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 26, 2009 01:11PM
His old motor is running with the Outlaw's now, but NOT dominating, was Denny that good at reading the track. I think NOT.

Re: where were some of the outlaw pullers July 19, 2009 03:10AM
Irrigant ?????????.......maybe you meant arrogant ??

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,730, Posts: 229,863, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms