Tough week March 13, 2018 01:56AM
Its been a tough week for the pulling world. Yesterday Southern Impact sled owner/operator Sam Swann passed away from injuries from an accident that happened last week.

This morning per a couple sources Billy Joe Miles, one of the members of the "Owensboro Gang" that started the Championship Tractor Pull at Louisville, passed away also.

Please keep the family and friends of these folks in your thoughts and prayers at this time. Thank you.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Billy joe Miles March 13, 2018 05:52AM
One of the original members of the Louisville Farm Machinery Show Tractor Pull and a big Leader in Agriculture in western Ky has passed away this Tuesday Morning.for more details look for announcement in the owensboro messenger inquirer.Billy Joe Miles was involved in agriculture in western ky and throughout South America.

Re: Billy joe Miles March 13, 2018 03:16PM
Obituary for Billy Joe Miles

Re: Billy joe Miles March 14, 2018 12:36AM
I truly can't express the impact this gentleman had on my life and so many more. I have posted a link to his obituary and a story that I wrote from four years ago highlighting Billy Joe. Prayers for the family and those who have been impacted by this gentle giant in the world!

Article

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009