Master Schedule March 26, 2018 03:46PM
Does anyone post or know where to find a master schedule for the Midwest that has all organizations on it? I feel I remember someone doing this in the past. Anywheres fine, most concerned about Iowa and Nebraska.

Thanks

Re: Master Schedule March 26, 2018 04:16PM
USER BY THE NAME OF RYAN68 USUALLY PUTS ONE OUT AROUND THE FIRST OF MAY. IT COVERS IOWA, SOME MINNESOTA, AND WISCONSIN. CANNOT REMEMBER IF IT COVERS NEBRASKA.

Puller/Promoter from South Central Minnesota /// Wheatland Farm Repair & Services LLC, Specializing in service, repair, and sales of 86 - MX Magnum series IH, and 4010 through 8520 John Deere tractors.

Re: Master Schedule March 27, 2018 04:43AM
Still working on it. Lots of organizations and associations have not posted their schedules, or they are very, very tentative.

I've expanded this year, not just limited to IA, WI, IL, MN, etc. I have schedules posted from like 17+ states, and lots more to go.

My goal is to create a magazine/program style that is available if people want a hard copy, as well as a digital PDF version.

Goal is to have it ready by end of April or so.

---

Re: Master Schedule March 31, 2018 05:32AM
Ryan68,thanks,it is great to have a source that is dependable.Many pulls have farm stock and or antiques too,are you includeing some antiques only? Thanks.

Re: Master Schedule March 31, 2018 11:03AM
For sure am, if I can find them. I don't discriminate from Grand National to Joe Bob's dead weight pull in his backyard.

My only requirement, is it has to be posted for me to find, and have some type of advertisement so other people can find it. I just aim to be the middle man.

---

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009