Pulling weights March 28, 2018 12:34AM
I’m not a pulled but a huge fan, I was at a friends house and he has some NTPA weights.
Can any one tell me anything about these. Thanks Rick

Re: Pulling weights March 28, 2018 10:57AM
I have only seen them once in my life been pulling for years. I seen they in the 80s on a tractor .
Other than that I haven’t seen them and I don’t know a thing else about them sorry.

Re: Pulling weights March 29, 2018 12:20AM
They were a fund raising project for the NTPA in the Seventies. They are rare and rarely seen nowadays.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: NTPA Pulling weights March 31, 2018 12:52PM
I recall rarely seeing those NTPA weights. But remembered Art Arfons "Green Monster" turbine carried them. I just went through my old photo albums, finding one of my long term favorite action photos was Art in '78 fighting the track's right side rope (marker) and there is a black painted NTPA weight located on the back side of the big round horizontally laid front weight. Another of his photo showed the same setup.
2 other turbine powered Mods also carried the NTPA weights: Merle and Gary Grimms "Sassy Massey" and Bob Bussey's "Blue Angel".

Re: NTPA Pulling weights May 29, 2018 07:32AM
Any one have some they would sell or know what they would be worth if I found some
Thanks Jim

Re: NTPA Pulling weights May 29, 2018 02:08PM
A whole bunch of people want an NTPA weight!
But when a friggin IH suitcase weight will bring $100.00 at auction, I have no idea how much someone could get for an NTPA weight.

Re: NTPA Pulling weights May 30, 2018 10:46AM
Heard a guy paid between $200 and $250 each for NTPA Weights. [ way over my budget ] Why doesn't someone look into recasting NTPA weights ?

Re: NTPA Pulling weights June 11, 2018 07:19AM
I have some I may sell for the right price if someone is interested
Call me or text me seven four zero three one zero two two two seven

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009