Go Pro hook up for the tractor April 02, 2018 08:55AM
I am looking to put a go pro on my pulling tractor, I am wondering if anyone uses a gimbal holder or any other stability device to help with any shaking that happens going down the track. Thank you in advance.

Re: Go Pro hook up for the tractor April 02, 2018 09:24AM
V8 Mod,80000 rpms,no problem with regular mount.

Re: Go Pro hook up for the tractor April 02, 2018 10:04AM
Thank you very much. Thats what i wanted to know

Re: Go Pro hook up for the tractor April 02, 2018 11:42AM
Just use roll bar mounting kit. works fine. As you can see no issues

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Go Pro hook up for the tractor April 02, 2018 12:18PM
Georgee, I want to hear that V8 screaming at 80,000!!!!!!!!

Re: Go Pro hook up for the tractor April 02, 2018 01:58PM
turbine ??????????

Re: Go Pro hook up for the tractor April 03, 2018 08:07AM
I don't want to forecast, but that company is dying quickly and for that matter the whole wearable market. The latest camera has economist predicting the company's doom. It is going to cost ~$398. With Chinese knockoffs and it's companies CEO taking massive bonuses and not investing in future assuring advances have left it where it is at. That and their drones are crashing like crazy. It's sad because the newer action cameras are not terrible. I sold two GoPro in the past and bought 10 Ion action cameras. Ion went bankrupt in July 2016, but at $60, they are just as good in terms of 1080p video with way better audio. I lose 2 per year and did not care. Not at $60 a piece. Even though Ion went bankrupt they still are putting out cameras. The next big player in the game seems to be Yi Cameras, but I am not switching yet. Before you get too crazy into one brand or another, check em out first.

GoPro 6 Black: [amzn.to]
GoPro alternatives, Yi cameras: [amzn.to].
GoPro alternatives, Ion Camera Speed edition: [amzn.to]

WWPTV Video 1 Ion: [www.youtube.com]
WWPTV Video 2 Ion: [www.youtube.com]
WWPTV Video 3 GoPro: [www.youtube.com]
WWPTV Video 4 GoPro: [www.youtube.com]

Resource 1: [www.fool.com]
Resource 2: [www.fool.com]

Re: Go Pro hook up for the tractor April 03, 2018 08:34AM
Thank you very much for your info. Unfortunately my wife bought me a hero 5 for my birthday this year.... lol so your info would have been good two weeks ago lol lol. But thank you very much for giving me and probably others food for thought.

Re: Go Pro hook up for the tractor April 03, 2018 12:46PM
Not much vibration at 1.5 mph with a stock tractor

Re: Go Pro hook up for the tractor April 04, 2018 02:46AM
These are something I whipped together for my own use and have sold over 10 of them as of late. In fact there was 5 of them utilized at the Conrhusker Classic a couple weekends ago. Take a gander. Maybe it's something you can use. Maybe it isn't.

[hamboyzracingtoys.zenfolio.com]

Thanks

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,688, Posts: 229,793, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member Jason