Gordyville Hotels April 10, 2018 02:02AM
Have never been to the pull at gordyville and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for hotels. Doesn't look like there is a lot around. Wanted to stay somewhere decent not a roach motel been there done that at BG. Any suggestions welcome.

Re: Gordyville Hotels April 10, 2018 02:20AM
Rantoul has limited hotels so many stay in Champaign/Urbana, its a 15-20 minute drive but lots more options for rooms.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Gordyville Hotels April 10, 2018 04:27PM
There is a 2 year old Holiday Inn in Rantoul, a lot of people stay there now.

Re: Gordyville Hotels April 11, 2018 07:00AM
There is a newer Holiday Inn close, but we found out trying to get a room for this past years event (Jan 2018) that they get $250+ a night, and that's if you can get a room.

We stayed in Champaign/Urbana area, only about 20 minutes from the pull site, Microtel Inn, plain Jane hotel, nothing fancy but it was clean and for $140-150?? for 2 nights.

Its right close to the highway, South, and near a big gas station so if you need drinks, snacks or fuel that's right there as well. If I go again I'd stay there again.

red712

Re: Gordyville Hotels April 11, 2018 10:50AM
There is a new hotel in Paxton. Cobblestone inn I believe is the name. Almost as close as Champaign but small town. I'm sure it's cheaper than anything decent in Champaign

Re: Gordyville Hotels April 13, 2018 03:59PM
We stayed in a red roof in one year, never again. That place was a cheap crap hole

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009