GN Light Super Stock doing the math April 27, 2018 12:36AM
GN has 4 hooks total of 8 hook for the 2018 season not counting Enderle due to not everyone making it . Late membership is $1167 for driver and tractor . It looks like it going to cost $145 per hook before we pay a hook fee ,fuel, and travel . Can someone please tell me if GN has a one time hook fee per pull ? Why do the mini's get a cheaper membership ?

Re: GN Light Super Stock doing the math April 27, 2018 04:00AM
They do have a per hook fee, no points money with it only payout at the event. I think the per hook fee is less than $100 per hook. It's been a few years but I remember it being around $75 without a membership.

I believe minis are less because sled rental is less.

Re: GN Light Super Stock doing the math April 27, 2018 05:13AM
It does cost a lot of money to be a tractor puller!

Re: GN Light Super Stock doing the math April 30, 2018 07:19AM
I am pretty sure a one time hook fee is $100, plus whatever the hook fee is (state, regional, GN). For example state level NTPA is $30, so one time hook would be $130. I assume grandnational is more? Best of my knowledge.

Re: GN Light Super Stock doing the math April 30, 2018 04:33PM
Allow me to be stupid here and ask the question why. Why does the ntpa need 100$ per day to allow someone with a $150000 tractor to put on their show for them for the shot at a $500 check

Re: GN Light Super Stock doing the math April 30, 2018 09:45PM
Exactly, i agree completely, basically NTPA is all about them, it all boils down to you get to pay them to hook an abuse your pulling vehicle an they then in return charge the fan to come see the same.

Re: GN Light Super Stock doing the math May 01, 2018 12:30AM
It is called insurance. Is it lawful to drive your car or truck on the road without insurance? Do you have a health plan? Trust me, if you ever have an accident at an NTPA event, the $100 is a mere pittance as to what you would pay out of your pocket (most health/vehicle insurance policies won't pay for motorsports competition, by the way). Rides on air-flight choppers are not cheap, nor is emergency room procedures and operations and not a dime out of pocket. That is why there is a bargain price for a one day fee. JW.

Re: GN Light Super Stock doing the math May 01, 2018 06:07AM
Like when the sled operator screws up and totals your tractor and you don't get a dime insurance?

Re: GN Light Super Stock doing the math May 01, 2018 10:09AM
Don't be fooled, yes some goes to insurance but there still making money off of day passes. Your better off paying yearly dues and hope they have a good points fund at the end of the year to get your dues back.

Re: GN Light Super Stock doing the math May 01, 2018 11:44AM
If a sled failure damages a pulling vehicle it should he covered under the sleds insurance. That's how the nasoa sleds are. Not sure about the rest.

Re: GN Light Super Stock doing the math May 01, 2018 12:39PM
was just like this 25-30 years ago when they dropped the 5supers and still wanted your membership and to pay on the sled law suit

Re: GN Light Super Stock doing the math May 06, 2018 01:24AM
Another indication of the Grand National big tractor classes on the way to bankrupting themselves!

Re: GN Light Super Stock doing the math May 08, 2018 02:48AM
don't they have insurance when they sign the pull? ins,sanctioning fees,etc all of that is covered when you sign a pull?so it cost 100 to insure 1 more tractor?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM