Michigan/ Farley May 24, 2018 06:04AM
Anyone go to either one? How were they? I know they had some rain in Michigan. Too bad because there was some good iron there with the cancellation in N.C. Just wondering about the set ups, ticket and beer prices, etc. Thanks.

Re: Michigan/ Farley May 24, 2018 11:16AM
Farley wasn't bad, night 1 I show about 75ish hooks total between both tracks. Should have swapped the Super Farms or 2wd's to the other sled when the grandstand track was finished. Nice facility, track was good. $20 pit pass, $15 for the grandstand. Stands were about 1/3 to half full it looked like from the pits. Cannot comment on Saturday as I didn't go, but it started at 6 and was done around 8:30, compared to Friday, starting at 7 and finishing about 11pm...

---

Re: Michigan/ Farley May 24, 2018 02:08PM
Farley was a good size & nice show. Pullers from IL, MO, IA, NE, MN and WI strutted their wares at Simon's 1st, hoping to be annual, Farley pull. For being so early with a lot of farmers still in the field and other pullers with their tractor in pieces yet, still Farley was a very nice pull at a really good facility for pullers and spectators alike.

Nice size grandstand offers a great view of the double tracks right in front and can see past it to watch the infield staging, too. Simon's definitely worked hard to stage their first pull.

Sat., pushed the show along fast to get down before the rain, with last few vehicles getting some rain drops. A few minutes after pull done, the sky opened up with a big drench.

Ryan, I missed my visit with you Sat.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009