Wanting to build a SS May 30, 2018 04:52AM
I went to a pull last weekend and watched the SS class and what a show. Im currently drag racing top eliminator and wanting to give this a try my question is does anybody have the Conner Brother's contact info? From what I gathered from several fans they're the best in the SS business.

Re: Wanting to build a SS May 30, 2018 06:03AM
If it was me, I'd be talking to the Blackbourn's. Just my opinion, but alot of pullers use them.

Re: Wanting to build a SS May 30, 2018 06:18AM
Conner Machine is on Facebook, phone number is on there, their located in Missouri.

Re: Wanting to build a SS May 30, 2018 08:33AM
Gene Machine tractors will run with anyone.
Connors tractor won Louisville, will also run with anyone. (Beaten this weekend by Gene Machine tractors)
Blackbourn’s are well the Blackbourns - the current standard but gonna cost you
Brent Long is back in the game and looks to be the most affordable (if there is such a thing)

Re: Wanting to build a SS May 31, 2018 05:17AM
Blackbourns powerplants do last and my case and point is the 3 Lights that Korth ran made 90 Hooks just with basic service done every 3 hooks before they went in to get a refresh before last years season kicked off.

And Blackbourns will Tune your tractor for your driving style and or budget allows you to be as good or better as Chizeks Cause they like to see all their customers do Good so if anyone Says different they are a Liar.

Re: Wanting to build a SS May 30, 2018 10:42AM
I have a Super Stock Tractor built by Terry Blackbourn For Sale. Call me for more Information, 419-571-4553 Thanks John

Re: Wanting to build a SS May 30, 2018 11:01AM
Just buy one it’s cheaper buy then build

Re: Wanting to build a SS May 30, 2018 11:19AM
Just remember there not going to build you a tractor that's going to beat them. It will run good but not win.

Re: Wanting to build a SS May 30, 2018 03:16PM
Bryan Conner 660-292-4075 51454 Prairie Rd Milan Mo 63556 Still doing some of the best work around

And this tractor could be bought as well

[youtu.be]

Re: Wanting to build a SS May 30, 2018 03:44PM
[youtu.be]

Another view of that same run with Bryan Conner tune and fuel

Re: Wanting to build a SS May 30, 2018 03:56PM
If you are going to buy one, Hootman's Commander would be one to look at too.

Re: Wanting to build a SS June 01, 2018 01:34PM
To reply to Wanting,
First of all, there are many competent, talented builders available in this day and age.
Second of all, Conner Brothers do not exist any more, we have both gone our own ways for various reasons and I do not work with my brother any more.
Third of all, I am available, have built many things in the last few years that I think represent me quite well, have fixed many tractors that have been elsewhere, had my own share of problems, but continue to try to do right by my customers.
If you care to contact me I would entertain a call.
Sincerely,
Bryan Conner
Conner Fuel Systems
Milan, MO
660-292-4075

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM