Roberts Good Neighbor Days May 31, 2018 03:27AM
So what's going on in Roberts WI.??

BOARDERLINE PULLERS IS JUST CPS !!! WITH NTPA RULES !!!!

Ridgeland had a good show.
A lot of Improved Farm Tractors & Pro Farm . Where was all the safety Equipment on them tractors to pull at Roberts ?

Rumor was = The Improved Farm & Pro Farm are protesting the pull.

Roberts pull is losing tractors every year. The crowd is also getting less.
They don't have the Food Pantry Pull anymore for lack of Tractors & Crowd.

There is still time to get these guys or gals to come & pull with your rules.
Post on here or Facebook To have a pull like they used to have.
Only my one cent worth.

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days May 31, 2018 03:48AM
Still a great pull,call W. Miller,all are invited,good track,good people,good food,beer and tractors.

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days May 31, 2018 06:10AM
I was in Ridgeland, we seen the two blade tractors and tractors pulling rollers go up and down the track more then the tractors that were pulling.
As far as tractors with safety eguipment your wrong there is was a tractor from Mora Mn with no blanket just as one example pulling pro farm, we all know it a run
what you brung pull were generally no one is teched. and there are other pulls in this area that do the same. There will come a day that someone
gets seriously injured (god forbid that ever happens). So if there's a club/organization that wants to follow common sense rules and try to keep these
non common sense pullers from injuring themselves, good for them. And for the ones that want to boycott pulls and bash events, they are most likely the
ones that don't like rules.

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days May 31, 2018 07:34AM
Roberts has two (2) Borderline classes.

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days May 31, 2018 08:13AM
Borderline is only putting on the improve farm and pro farm classes for the people that want to pull for the big points moneyIs the way I read it on borderlines website

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days May 31, 2018 08:41AM
That is correct Super mom. If your going to run for the money in the borderline improve farm and pro farm classes only they will
be teching and keeping track of the feet and points to be paided out at the end of the year for the people involved. The rest of the classes
are ran by the promoter of the pulls. You can still compete in the two borderline classes with your tractor if you wish. It would be the
promoters responsible if he wants to tech your tractor or not. Everyone is still paid at the end of the class based on what the
promoter is paying at there events for 1st, second or 3rd.

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days May 31, 2018 01:48PM
I run farm stock and cheat like crazy

Haha suckers

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days May 31, 2018 03:10PM
Why make a post like that in someone else's name? I know for a fact the real dillan didn't post that. Like or not like him I don't care but why butcher his name like that on a public forum, definitely one of the most disrespectful things I've seen on this forum.

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days May 31, 2018 03:39PM
I cheat no more than the next tractor in 5500 farmstock. If you have a problem with me I’ll be more than happy to discuss the root of that problem with any person big enough to come bitch about it to my face instead of pulloff. As for Brent, and Wayne I hope Roberts is a good turn out. And I’d be more than happy to hook an improved class if such a class existed. And improved in my opinion is not a damn hobby class with downdraft intakes or fuel injection.
Dillan M.

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days June 01, 2018 01:01AM
All your post did was trash an individual. Had nothing to do with the original post, how in your opinion the individual cheats, how his machine operates outside the rules or any credible claim. Pure slander. Like Dillan said, if you’ve got a problem with him, go talk to him about it. Bringing it up here only makes you look like a coward.

As for the original post I am curious as to how Roberts is going to run things... two calls to the number on the flyer and no response.

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days May 31, 2018 01:55PM
Sounds like you need to stop bitching and
Build your tractor to the rules
Oh wait that won't happen brush pulling
Is to fun for you..... At least the new club
Might tech tractors and keep it fair
Unlike most pulls!

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days May 31, 2018 10:57PM
no such thing as fair ,- just more so at some places,cheaters always have and always will use a way to do so,big cubes aren't checked,fuels aren't checked at most places and if you can chemically check fuel,you can chemically hide it.Just the way of the world,have some fun,enjoy the time,scenery,people and competition.Hope your unit preforms well,drives on the trailer,you make it home safely,-- good day.

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days June 01, 2018 02:59AM
Good luck to all the Pullers tonight. Thanks Wayne and group for putting the pull on. Tom

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days June 01, 2018 07:48AM
This is Wayne's last year, the Lions are talking with a group of pullers in the area that are taking the pull over next year.

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days June 02, 2018 10:29AM
Thanks to Wayne,the whole crew and everyone that worked,partied,enjoyed and shared last night,great power track. Wayne will be missed,big shoes to fill,He is a "CLASS ACT".

Re: Roberts Good Neighbor Days June 05, 2018 02:33AM
Group of pullers in the area ? Just WHO ?
Boarderline Pullers ??

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason