Reliance bearings June 01, 2018 08:44AM
Does anybody know if reliance brand main and rod bearings are good enough for a 1200hp diesel? Or stick with clevite or other? Thanks for any input.

Re: Reliance bearings June 01, 2018 10:05AM
Clevite H series use to be what we used, Reliance brand main and rod bearings are made for lower performance [stock] engines. Although i have heard of pullers using them when in a pinch.

Re: Reliance bearings June 01, 2018 11:44AM
Reliance bearings are good depending on the engine model your building King bearings make some of there bearings along with Federal Moble and Clevite if you have a problem with them at 1200 hp jerk the crank rods and oil pump out and get them checked out because you have a oiling problem some were Clevite went to crap

Re: Reliance bearings June 01, 2018 02:04PM
Most Reliance bearings are repackaged Federal Mogul and Clevite OEM style bearings. If you need help with bearings for your application call or message and I can fix you up. I sale virtually ever major brand used in pulling, and can get you setup with the best bearings for your application. Also offer dry-film lubricants, applied in house, for extra protection.

Thanks,
Joshua Mobley
High-Rev Technology
(731)574-1128
(731)217-3399 cell (call or text)
www.high-rev.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM