Any Tractor Pulls in Ky this week? July 14, 2009 02:02AM
Just finished getting a farm stock tractor built for my son. I am looking for a pull in Kentucky or Northern Tennessee this week. Any response is appreciated. Thanks

Re: Any Tractor Pulls in Ky this week? July 14, 2009 01:48PM
Middle Tenn.(MTPA) pull in Shelbyville, TN. on Thur. night and Mid-South(NTPA) pull Fri. and Sat. night in Bardstown, KY.

Re: Any Tractor Pulls in Ky this week? July 15, 2009 12:43AM
What weight do you need? Scottsburg, IN (just north of Louisville on I-65) has a 10 Hot Farm and 13 Open Farm class Thursday night, the 16th. This is a Battle of the Bluegrass pull. Northern Kentucky Pullers have hooks for 9000 Farm Stock in Owenton, KY on Thursday and Cynthiana, KY on Friday. Someone already mentioned Bardstown, KY on Saturday. I think they are running their class at 12,000 pounds.

Re: Any Tractor Pulls in Ky this week? July 15, 2009 12:46AM
or tonight at the Anderson County fair in Clinton Tn, Jack Reeds sled and make a good place to test.

Re: Any Tractor Pulls in Ky this week? July 15, 2009 12:48AM
Actually, Bardstown's 12 hot farm class in on Friday night, after the Mid-South hooks. They are running diesel trucks on Saturday night. Sorry about that confusion. [www.nelsoncofair.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009